276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Katy Perry Indi Eau de Parfum for Women, 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I dont know if ide liken it to strawberry ice cream like most have previously; more like that chewy strawberry flavored If you, like me, associated Katy Perry only with her super-sweet, pungent scents like "Purr" (super-caramelised vanilla) and "Killer Queen (chocolate-covered patchouli); you'd be forgiven for being COMPLETELY confused at this KP fragrance. Projection - Described above. About 3-4 feet for the first 3 hours and then dims down to a skin scent for another 3 hours. I’ve not yet smelled Sunny Side Up, so I can’t make comparisons there, but this absolutely does not smell like Santal 33 (which I hate). They share perhaps a similar-ish woodiness, but where Santal 33 is harsh and vegetal, this is vastly outweighed by a creamy, unsweetened coconutty musk (it may be the tonka and white cedar working together to create this accord).

A very pretty opening of fruity notes wisely tempered with the coconut and strawberry. I am very glad the strawberry is reigned in because I don't really appreciate too much of this in any scent. However, that is just my personal taste.It dries down to a nice sweet creamy, still coconutty berry sweetness, with the woods and musk adding some warmth and depth to it, its what keeps it from going sugar overload. I am usually a fan of Katy Perry's fragrances, because even though they're always very sweet, theyre still nice scents with complexity, but I just realpy cant get on board with this one. Indi, It's not you, it's me.. No actually, it really is you. Quận 1, Quận 2, Quận 3, Quận 4, Quận 5, Quận 6, Quận 7, Quận 8, Quận 9, Quận 10, Quận 11, Quận 12, Quận Bình Tân, Quận Bình Thạnh, Quận Gò Vấp

Some PBS medications are restricted and require prior approval from Medicare before a doctor is able to prescribe them on the PBS. This prior approval to prescribe grants the doctor the Authority to prescribe the desired medicine and have it funded under the PBS. This scent also had my husband fooled all the way, since he was asking me "Are you wearing your favourite one again, that's what I smell?". My favourite scent is L'Instant by Guerlain and I really don't get how my husband had these two mixed up. These are clearly not identical in any way, not even similar. I hate leaving horrible reveiws, I rarely do it since even when I didlike a scent i can usually appreciate why others would like it as not everyone likes the same thing.. On me however it smells like herbal essence conditioner but with a separate almost plasticy note and another very sharp note that keeps wafting through which absolutely smells medicinal like penicillin to me.

CONCESSION PBS PRICE

A blast of that same nauseating sweet synthetic pineapple- ish coconut as in Mad love, which I find strange since coconut isn't even listed. Now this is weird. I can see that Katy Perry put a little more effort in this Indi rather than other perfumes from her. Indi can be considered in same fragrance category with Stash perhaps but can't say they're similar at all. And resembles a tiny bit Santal 33 but only if you take out the leather, woods, violet from Santal 33, which is like 80% of what makes Santal 33. So please try before you blind buy! If you'd force me to name a similarity, I would go for Crystal Noir EDPs drydown. I have been wearing this in very hot UK weather and it's perfect, fresh and clean with a slightly sweet note. I can't see it offending anyone. It seems that American pop singer Katy Perry changed not only her image, but also the style of her upcoming fragrances. After she just published her new album Witness, she announces the new fragrance named Katy Perry's Indi. With it, Katy wants to send the message that we should all be enjoying life, be proud of ourselves, be ourselves and start each day with an open mind (as stated in the press release).

Whilst I think that Mad Love is not anywhere near being a "scrub it off, it's awful" fragrance and it's something that is easy to wear, I do think that it's untimely not anything get excited about as there is nothing about it that hasn't been done many times before. It also smells really familiar to me, as though I've smelled this somewhere before, like a body lotion or suncream I once used on holiday, it reminds me of the Amalfi coast in Italy. I think I'm just confused and I'm finding the Iso E Super note familiar. It's quite linear for me and smells very similar the whole way though but it does get sweeter the longer I wear it. But this fragrance is so faint I can literally not smell this after a few minutes. For real. I overspray, and it's so cheap that I don't really care. This is a scent that I could easily eat. Pretty powerful as well, you don't have to apply a lot. I have no idea where I could wear this, but I really like the way the sweetness has been handled in this. This is really really sweet, but in the end still not overfly sweet for me. This might work as a bedtime scent for me, or as a treat when I'm actually craving a creamy strawberry pie, but cannot get one.

Drug Interactions

It continued to cling to my arm for a good 7 to8 hours; which in any other circumstance would be very impressive, but i tried scrubbing it off twice and it just wouldn't budge. So 10/10 for longevity I spose. Just as I thought this was going to be far too sweet for my taste, the sorbet and apple notes (maybe the coolness of the peony too) give this a more refreshing edge. Longevity - It lasts on moisturized skin for a good 6 hours, with about 3 of those hours giving decent projection and the other 3 it is basically a skin scent. (One re-application around lunch time though, and it will deff get you through an entire day.) Btw. So interesting how I also thought "wow, this is AS faint as Adam Levine", another perfume I had and sold afterwards.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment