276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Falling Is Not An Option: A Way to Lifelong Balance

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Postural Retraining™ is an incremental method that emphasizes simple positions, small movements, and increased duration. It does not have to be memorized, can be done at home or in groups, and requires no equipment. Falling Is Not An Option is an incredible, informative, and life-changing healthy living guide that will be perfect for those who are looking to live healthier lives! When I found Falling Is Not An Option, I knew I had to read it because I adore books of this nature that provide great insight and advice and the description of Falling Is Not An Option made it sound like it would be the perfect read for me as well as many people I know! While Postural Retraining exercises were conceived for those who have lost stability and seek to regain it safely and incrementally, mid-lifers and athletes will equally benefit.

Falling Is Not an Option: A Way to Lifelong Balance begins with an illuminating discussion about the nature of balance: its inherent beauty, its elusive source, its necessity, and its common loss late in life. The author details the importance of the postural muscles (those that involuntarily control balance and stability) and provides numerous examples of weight-bearing sports that require and enhance balance. Failure is not an option quotes help us see the ways that some of the world’s most influential figures have learned from their mistakes and persevered through failures. It’s up to us to decide whether we’re going to listen to that lesson and move on, or whether we’ll simply give up. I and many others studied with Master Yu for decades. As we improved, we witnessed that our teacher literally got stronger as he aged. At 82, he could still throw us on the floor! Total of 122 photos of the author doing each exercise. Best viewed in 8 1/2" x 8 1/2" soft cover or on a large e-screen.When we look at their words and teachings, we can see the best way to move forward toward our own goals and aspirations.

Failure is not an option quotes remind us of the value of pushing through, even when the going gets tough.Falling Is Not an Option is presented in a clear, straight-forward style that is well-suited to the subject and audience.The author, who has studied T'ai Chi for 40 years, writes with authority and from experience. The section in which he discusses what balance is not, is particularly noteworthy. If you let failure keep you down and stop you from trying things, you’re never going to find success. We can look at their lives and teachings to remind ourselves there’s nothing more important than perseverance. Quotes about pushing through failure are inspirational because they allow us to see the ways that some of the world’s most successful figures navigated challenges in their own lives.

Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.” — Pope John XXIII I am working my way through the exercises, precisely explained and illustrated, and am actually seeing the day-to-day functional improvements Mr. Locher writes about. I do the 10 reps on each side several times a day but in addition just stop and do a couple of reps at other times. It reminds me about gait and posture as well as apparently reinforcing new postural muscle patterns.Because of its focus on developing and maintaining automatic balance skills, Falling Is Not an Option: A Way to Lifelong Balance is a resource both for health professionals and for their patients. The second part of the book presents 15 weight-bearing postures and exercises, described in words, and illustrated with 122 sequential photos of the author demonstrating how to perform them. These exercises activate and strengthen the postural or balance muscles, and over time develop the ability to create downward force to increase stability and improve movement.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment