276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Caning for the Curious: and other F/F spanking tales

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

so here they are, just as I like them. OVER ONE HUNDRED OF THEM, some stories are elsewhere, like in vintage, using vintage photos, etc.

I hope you enjoy my stories of spanking (and female masturbation), they are all illustrated with photos taken by myself in my studio. Let these pictures set the scene of the school. Lots of mahogany, lots of polish, everything ‘just so’. It was not a school as you know them today. It was for girls and young women, many of them over twenty. It taught music and art, as well as all the usual subjects. But it also taught deportment and manners. In other words it taught the Victorian young lady how to behave. In particular a certain type of young lady.

Two naughty girls think it fun to masturbate in a first class compartment, until Auntie finds them that is!… Here is a story about William! A submissive male who volunteered to come to my studio for a day for punishment. It is not a good idea to masturbate in the conservatory when you have a busybody old lady neighbour who likes to see you get a spanking…

Whilst adding all these short stories, I am writing a much longer novel, set in a Victorian bawdy house where women go to seek other women…for spanking! It will be added here bit by bit… Something I read made me think this was it. But, now, after a few letters to the right people, I do not think that is the house we are looking for. But it gives you a good impression of the well to do area. Sophie, the waitress, smiles and offers Rowena a cushion. “Thank you.” I say…” But no cushion is needed today.” Enter Rowena, today I am selling vintage magazines. All marked up, motor bikes, stamps, trains, special interest, action comics, D.C Comics, etc etc

A small collection (which will hopefully grow) of free short erotic stories. They may contain some spanking and/or explicit sex.

what you see in here is all the story being built up, through various shoots and experiments, it is a HUGE story. It is worth looking at here, but what I am doing now is transferring it, fully edited by my editor…Robyn Jones. (No relation). You will find the finished story, at story No-74

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment