276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gtech Cordless Lawnmower CLM021

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The SLM50's 18V lithium-ion battery also has a 4-stage LED display, you can keep an eye on how much charge you have left whilst in use. Note: If you are looking the large, full mower, you can check out my review of the GTech Lawnmower here. Grass mower It looks really brilliant and big, it’s smarter than the other one u had in ur range probably the change of colour, haven’t had a chance to do the grass yet as it’s not been the weather for doing the mowing.

With fewer stops to empty out the bin, you can finish the job much more quickly and without tiring yourself out. Regular readers will know that I do have a fair amount of lawn so it was with genuine interest that I agreed to trial the mower. Zonal Mode focuses on specific areas and prevents repeat mows of problem areas, and Spot Mode starts from a chosen point and cuts radially. The CLM50 features an operational safety key, which has to be in the ‘on’ position for the mower to start, and can be turned to ‘off’ when storing the lawnmower. This spare (or replacement) 36V battery slots neatly into your CLM001 Lawnmower or Leaf Blower and fully recharges in just 5 hours.

Mowing the lawn can now be as easy as doing the vacuuming thanks to this new cordless CLM50 lawnmower from Gtech! Or, if your battery is broken or damaged, then this replacement will get you back to gardening in no time. fully assembled, you can comfortably push our mini, cordless lawnmower throughout your garden using just one hand. This Gtech mower is fantastic,although it is described as refurbished it appears in fact to be brand new. The cutting diameter here is also great, you have a 42cm mowing capability while other lawnmowers only 30cm.

I decided that I would split the front and back garden across two days as, quite frankly, it takes a while to do them both and splitting them makes it less of a chore. Under the Offensive Weapons Act 2019 it is an offence to sell knives, knife blades, Corrosive Products or any other product that may be perceived as an offensive weapon, to persons under the age of 18.

The motor here is also more powerful than the previous-gen and can cut through the grass more precisely giving your garden a clean look. This time I cut the driveway and side lawn and then moved straight into the back garden to see how much it would mow before it cut out. Children are very curious about everything and this safety feature will prevent them from starting the lawnmower.

But, for larger gardens with a lot of overgrown grass, you might be better suited with one of these alternatives. When I bought my current lawnmower (an electric flymo) just over a year ago, at that time I looked at cordless ones but to be frank I did not know anyone who had one and I did not want to risk that amount of money on something that might not cope with my garden. The lightweight lawnmower with its large wheels moves easily around the curves of your garden - not just in straight lines.

The Grass bag holds up to 35 Litres of clippings and has a nice wide mouth not only for collecting the grass, but also for easy emptying of grass clippings onto your compost heap or Green Waste collection bin, I liked the addition of a handle at the end of the bag to help with emptying. I would have liked it to have a shorter cut , it’s lowest is 30cm and secondly it does take about 4 hours to recharge it from empty. A small lawn mower generally has a single rotary blade with a cutting width between 10 to 17 inches (25-43cm). The SLM50 small cordless lawn mower is easy to push around and has a 30 minute runtime to quickly tackle small lawns.

You just have to follow the instruction manual included in the box and it will help you out in most of the cases. It’s also worth mentioning that, to save weight (and power) the blades in battery mowers are often made of a lighter alloy than petrol/mains ones. We act as a credit broker not a lender, offering credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB UK branch (BR020956), a branch of Klarna AB (556737-0431) which is authorised and regulated by the Swedish Financial Services Authority. This means you won’t have to move your furniture before you mow, saving you precious time and energy. Have full control over the look of your lawn with adjustable cutting heights, with a choice of 10mm increments between 30mm and 80mm.Jordan's reviews are particularly noted for their practical tips and tricks, making complex equipment approachable to all. To avoid any misunderstandings like the gentleman who bought this for his large lawn, we must note again that this lawn mower is meant as a “mini” version and designed for smaller lawns. Our technology is super user-friendly too, just enter the choice of cutting programme and when you want it to start. Top Tip: Purchase a spare battery from GTech to boost your mowing time without having to stop to re-charge.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment