276°
Posted 20 hours ago

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Advent Calendar

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Aww this looks lovely, my son is only 5 but when he was a baby/toddler I don’t remember seeing anything like this about or I would have definitely bought it. In this advent calendar unboxing, I am taking a look at the Vtech Toot-Toot Friends Advent Calendar. The Toot-Toot Animals Advent Calendar comes in a pretty big box so you’ll need a good place to hide it before 1st December.

Featuring 24 fun play pieces including a cute, interactive Toot-Toot Drivers Sleigh, detachable mini sleigh, Christmas decorations, signs and loads more mini surprises.

Truck responds to SmartPoint™ locations with different phrases, sound effects and more on all Toot-Toot Drivers® play sets (each sold separately).

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Check out our expert picks of the best subscription boxes to find the perfect one or the latest subscription box coupons to grab an amazing deal!

fun play pieces including a cute Toot-Toot Drivers Truck, detachable SmartPoint trailer, Christmas decorations and more. I also created a full unboxing video on our YouTube channel which you will find at the bottom of this post. I think that the toy advent calendars give you limited choices for children under three due to small parts. I purposely didn’t open all of boxes because even though I know what is inside, I want each day to be a surprise.

Featuring 24 fun play pieces including a Toot-Toot Animals reindeer, a Christmas tree and lots more. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. this is a more expensive advent calendar than the average one filled with chocolate but there’s so much more in it. Both calendars are similar in that they will have fun toys that work with your existing Toot Toot sets or will work on their own with the fold down cardboard track on the front of the calendar as it has a smart point included to trigger the features of the toot toot animals and vehicles. I make ours up and fill a material calendar that has pockets with a sweet treat for everyone everyday.Box panel folds down to become a Toot-Toot Drivers road so you can create a Toot-Toot Christmas town!

Box panel folds down to become a Toot-Toot Drivers roadway so you can create a Toot-Toot Christmas town! The front of the box pulls down to reveal a play scene which you can use with everything inside the advent calendar. Featuring 24 fun play pieces including a cute Toot-Toot Drivers Sleigh, detachable trailer with SmartPoint, Christmas decorations, mini Toot-Toot Christmas book and lots more surprises.A daily dose of sweet treats has nothing on the toy-a-day fun that comes with Vtech’s advent calendar. Fold down the side to turn the box into a miniature road and discover each day the musical truck and fun-filled accessories that are hidden behind those colourful doors. Find out to make your own book advent calendar here including the types of books to include, how to put one together without spending a lot of money and how to organise it easily. com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment