276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The World’s Worst Pets: A brilliantly funny children’s book from million-copy bestselling author David Walliams – perfect for kids who love animals!

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I honestly haven’t read a David Walliams book that I haven’t enjoyed but this one is easily my favourite of his short story collections. They soon will tower over you when standing on their hind legs, and they can knock you over, or even kill you, with a swift blow from a paw. You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. David Walliams' 'The world's worst pets', illustrated by Adam Stower, is a set of ten stories of the pets you'd meet in a nightmare.

Ebooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook). As a relatively newly established partnership Adam has become a firm favourite with fans of David’s stories. They especially do not like being ​woken during the day and can emit quite a scream and attack by clawing and biting their owners. These will always sell well, always be enjoyed, but they do go so over the top at times it sounds hard to narrate with increasing enthusiasm to last until the last pages. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.Good pets, bad pets, supervillain pets, pets as big as a house and pets that could eat you in one gulp – these are the most hilarious and horrendous animals around. If you are someone who is looking for a book for children or for yourself for a light, fun, and comfortable read, you should definitely check it out. Walliams could try next to bring us something new (not gonna give away our ideas here though - but there were some good ones! Smaller than their coati cousin, kinkajous only reach around 7 pounds but still have very sharp teeth and a high activity level.

From Furp, the biggest goldfish that ever lived who eats everything to a supersonic tortoise – Zoom, this book is full of scandalous, horrible but hilarious pets. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. They also might bite their owners, which is especially scary given that they can transmit diseases, such as hepatitis A and HIV-1.The book is not only fun to read but it is very very visually appealing with its colourful illustrations and glossy pages.

Ordinary and extraordinary animals being kept as pets, and how these pets create funny (some very silly) memories and adventures with their owners. With the exception of the tiny fennec fox(or the domesticated silver/Siberian fox), foxes are not recommended as pets. The World’s Worst Pets by David Walliams is a collection of 10 tales where there are various pets, some are worse, and some are worst! And as they can possess shocking levels of strength while lacking reason, chances of effectively controlling them are slim.Get ready for a tonne of mischief and mayhem in this month's Monster Fun comic bursting with tall tales, ghoulish oddballs and hell-arious. As I am not the target audience, yet I absolutely loved this book, I can only imagine the joy this book will bring to the lives of Middle-Grade readers. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. I love how many onomatopoeic words feature in the book, and even younger readers will delight in looking at the vibrant colour illustrations by Adam Stower.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment