276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sanmubo Personalized Affirmation Mirror - I AM Affirmations Mirror LED Light Up Mirror, Bedroom Wall Decor Mother's Day Anniversary Birthday Gift for Girls Women Mom Wife

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Writing affirmations on your mirror is a great way to start your day with positive thoughts and intentions. Here are some affirmations that you can write on your mirror to remind yourself of your worth and potential: Lange, A., Richard, R., Gest, A., de Vries, M., & Lodder, L. (1998). The effects of positive self-instruction: A controlled trial. Cognitive Therapy and Research, 22(3), 225-236. DOI.org/10.1023/A:1018740725281 I put these exact affirmation & motivation cards on my mirror, look at myself, and repeat it out loud every day. Even when I feel dumb. Even if what I’m saying isn’t true right now, I’m giving my brain a positive vote for the person I want to be. According to Louise Hay, affirmations and positive thinking expert, the morning is a great opportunity to practice mirror work, in which you recite affirmations while looking at yourself in the mirror.

Alternatively, you can choose from a list of affirmations and experiment with using one affirmation each day (or one for a week). Here are some examples: For instance, if the positive affirmation is “I am helpful”, you could ask your child to assist you with jobs around the house, like help you feed the pets, or pass food and drinks to other members of the household who might want them. Whenever your child does this, make sure you tell them that what they did was helpful, and that they did well. Change doesn’t happen overnight, so it’s important to stay consistent and be patient. With regular practice, you’ll begin to notice a shift over time.Especially when you’re building up a practice, talking to yourself in the mirror may feel uncomfortable and possibly discourage you from continuing. Find what works for you and give yourself permission to try something different if it isn’t working,” encourages Haigh. Positive affirmations are at their most effective when they align with our core values, because we will always question something when it goes against those values. For instance, if a child prides themselves on being a good friend, and one of their classmates then tells them they are a bad friend, they will spend some time questioning this.

Most people who have suffered from anxiety will likely know how important it can be to cut off negative thought patterns before they begin to spiral. These affirmations can be used at any time, and even those who don’t typically feel anxious may find them useful during stressful moments. Positive affirmations are positively loaded phrases, or statements that are used to challenge unhelpful or negative thoughts. People can use positive affirmations to motivate them, encourage positive changes in their life, or boost their self-esteem. It sounds simple, and quite frankly, it is! In the 1970s, Hay was diagnosed with what medical professionals called irreversible cervical cancer, and as a result, she began looking into non-medical healing alternatives. In doing so, she created an approach that combined visualization, forgiveness, psychotherapy, and dietary health.

Required Cookies & Technologies

If you want to change the way you feel about yourself, first you have to change the way you think about yourself. Smile at yourself while saying your mirror affirmations out loud. For extra confidence and self-esteem, compliment yourself in the mirror. Name five things about yourself that you are proud of. If needed, give yourself a hug or a kiss. Use Your Mirror Affirmations Daily or Twice Daily The affirmations you choose should resonate with you and reflect the kind of mindset and emotional state you want to cultivate. You may want to choose affirmations that focus on self-love, confidence, resilience, or other positive qualities you want to embody.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment