276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Monk Who Sold his Ferrari

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Outing myself as a reader of self-improvement books with this review, but so what... I think it's all a bit of a waste of time if you don't try to spend some of your time improving your life from within. It’s a story about the transformation of 53-year-old Julian into a man who looks like 30 without any wrinkles on his face. Julian came to his country and met his old friend and colleague John. Julian shared his story and experience it with his friend. For either parties, this book takes you through the journey of the narrator and we are spiritually translated across the world and it's beauty. If embraced in daily life, the book contains treasures of wisdom that can improve every person’s life. Aside from that, the organization of the book’s content makes it unique.

Practicing gratitude and dedicating time tothe act of giving, can helpyou findyour purpose in the world. If you believe you’ll only be happy after financial or material success, this story is for you. Because this story helps usreevaluate our definition of leadership, success, and true happiness. Is The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari A True Story? I realised how little habits that are like a daily ritual change things. They may look so insignificant like day-to-day activities we easily imbibe, but they make a lot of difference. I have the habit of joting down verses/nice words from my readings and..this book failed to give me anything. Mantle had been traveling from village to village in India by foot. On his journey, he had learned about yogis who seemed to defy aging. In Kashmir, he had heard about the Great Sages of Sivana. And these new discoveries inspired him to venture to the Himalayan Mountains, where he came across the monks that lived there.While I was reading it, it felt like God was speaking to me through the character’s experiences. They were so relatable that I found myself thinking “isn’t this what I’m going through now”. It changed my life in ways I never would have imagined. Don’t get me wrong, I am still a work in progress (phew! Does the journey ever end), but applying the principles from this book helped me experience growth in my personal life. The second virtue of the Sivana System is all about purpose. This principle is represented in the fable by the lighthouse. Personal Reflection focused on the importance of having deep reflections on the things you do. He encouraged the practice of personal introspection. Practising these rituals helped me in becoming a better person and live a better life, and I’m sure they can help you too. Other than that.. I feel like it's a 'trying too hard version'of 'The Secret', ' Eat Pray Love' (the 'Pray section) and 'Tuesday with Morrie'

This is far from being the kind of book I usually read, and I was totally unaware of Robin Sharma’s existence before I read it. I was sent it to review or wouldn’t have ever have opened it. The cover says it’s “a story of breathtaking power and dazzling suspense”, which I can’t agree with. The secret of happiness is simple: find out what you truly love to do and then direct all of your energy towards doing it. Once you do this, abundance flows into your life and all your desires are filled with ease and grace. – Robin SharmaI wished to flip through something very soft in the wording yet impactful and then I was recommended this book.

The story will make you realize how significant is living an authentic life and how you need to concentrate more on your self worth than net worth. One part that stood out for me was where he mentioned that mistakes do not exist; rather, they are lessons to learn from. That part changed my approach to living life and accepting mistakes as lessons to benefit from.

Success on the outside begins within. You don’t attract what you want, you attract who you are. It’s worth repeating and reflecting on many times.

Solitude is not a bad thing, just make sure that at those moments, you are having positive thoughts and reflecting on the good..This guy doesn't waste words. And I like him quoting so many amazing lines by famous authors and successful people while narrating the lives of people.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment