276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nerf Fortnite SP-L Blaster

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

What’s cool here is it’s actually two Fortnite guns in one. If your child loves the standard Fortnite pistol as much as I do, you can detach the barrel to make it look like that. Don’t you just love clever ideas like that? The included non-magnifying scope works fine for the firing power but can be removed and replaced because of the N-Strike rail on top. Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take longer to reach you.

Like most of the other Fortnite Nerf blasters, this one is great for younger kids because it’s light and doesn’t shoot too hard, at around 70 FPS.Počet blástrů v této sérii neustále roste a očekávají se další novinky. Jedná se o jednu z nejoblíbenějších sérií v historii NERF.

This dart blaster includes the standard six-round ammo clip that shoots Elite darts and is compatible with most other N-Strike mags. If you want to shoot this Nerf blaster faster, you may want to get the larger 12-round mag to hold all the darts the BASR-L includes. Fortnite guns are based on real-world guns, so to help differentiate between real guns and toy guns, NERF changes the colors to make them less realistic. It’s good to see toy companies thinking about this stuff rather than opting for complete realism. The other negatives are that the grenade launcher is pricier than the RL, and requires a good amount of assembly out of the box. CAUTION: Do not aim at eyes or face. TO AVOID INJURY: Use only with projectiles designed for this product. Do not modify projectiles or projectile blaster. At the risk of derailing this a bit, one of the things I love about NERF is how they turn Fortnite guns into more child-friendly blasters.

The Best Fortnite Nerf Guns

It also comes with three of the new Llama targets. I have so many fond memories from my childhood of setting up cans to shoot down with potato guns, so I’m certain kids are going to have a blast setting up llamas on the stairs or on shelves and blasting them in their stupid purple faces. This blaster comes with six official NERF darts, three of which can be stored neatly in the blaster. It’s based on Fortnite’s tactical shotgun, which is a super popular weapon used by the vast majority of players. This blaster is based on the Fortnite silenced pistol, which isn’t the most popular gun to use in the video game, but it sure is one of the coolest. Those that don’t care for the video game can still have plenty of fun with these, but there are harder-shooting Nerf blasters that older kids might enjoy more.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment