276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Games Workshop Expansion Blackstone Fortress: Escalation (English)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We grant five years guarantee from date of purchase on our products with defects, which can be traced back to insufficient or defective processing.

We are unable to ship hazardous products due to postal restrictions, such as: spray paint cans, glue, etc.As Mallex and the Chaos Cultists erect vile fanes to the Dark Gods, he exerts more control over the fortress itself. As their goals align, an aloof and mysterious Technoarcheologist, known only as Daedalosus, has agreed to accompany them through the Blackstone Fortress.

More than 7 days prior to the event you can transfer to any of our other events (space permitting) OR you can request a refund. I’m considering some Adeptus Mechanicus models after painting this Servitor, and I can’t wait to get my hands on the rest of Escalation. Choose from 4 explorers or 9 hostile creatures 1 Retinue character, 7 Chaos Cultists, 1 Chaos Cultist Firebrand.New heroes have arrived in response to this emerging threat, A new Rogue Trader, a Crusader, a Primaris Psyker and a Technoarchaeologist and X-101, a servitor retinue character. The 13 filigree miniatures are safely surrounded by high-quality foam in miniature-precise cut compartments. Over the last few months, I’ve been having a lot of fun with Contrast paints – as a result, her golden apparel is basecoated Retributor Armour and then washed with a mix of Contrast Medium and Snakebite Leather . Mallex, however, has created a stable base inside the fortress, which allows him to muster his forces and create defences. s vast and dark as a sunless void, the Blackstone Fortress is a creation far beyond the ken of any race in the galaxy.

In Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress you will have the opportunity to investigate one of these monolithic alien structures for the first time. He looked so wonderfully nuts and ‘warp-inspired’ that he just screamed to me that he had to be a Word Bearer of some description – more literally since I gave him his little book too. Cultist Firebrands are absolutely deadly at mid-range, and they also inflame the zeal of nearby Cultist hostiles.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

I decided to invent my own forge world and went for a mixed Mars/Ryza parentage in the colour scheme – choosing to do it quartered proved quite the challenge. Flesh Tearers Red and Wyldwood are two of my favourites, so I used them for the cloak and the skin respectively, while I used Aethermatic Blue over Stormhost Silver for the psychic focuses around her head. Mallex is now inextricably linked to the Blackstone Fortress, and his connection grows with each passing moment.

A new quest will take you deeper than ever before into the mysterious structure – can you defeat the four black shrines and overcome Obsidius Mallex in his Inner Sanctum? Cultists are being drawn to the space station like moths to a flame, swelling the Chaos Lord’s ranks with loyal servants to build these stable zones .

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment