276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom Standard | Nintendo Switch - Download Code

£29.995£59.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Figures shown not actual size and designs may vary. Visit amiibo.com for details on amiibo functionality. Why is it that a game that will be one of the biggest games ever (by some previewers accounts bigger than Elden Ring) is under 20gb when MOST PS5/Xbox Series games are over 50gb or even over 100gb in some cases? Maybe these other companies need to figure their sh*t out and stop wasting digital space...those hard drives ain't cheap. Makes the Master Sword glow all the time. Optional files for unbreakable and 60, 90, 120, 240, 360 base damage. idk if it works but to run it on your nintendo switch, homebrew with goldburg, on pc, controller with ryujinx/yuzu

EDIT: I looked it up and apparently the biggest is NBA 2K21 at a beefy 41.6 GB. TotK isn't even close to the top 10 file sizes of Switch games. Nintendo is greedy. Nintendo can be greedy. And Nintendo is greedier than the others anyway. We can not put Nintendo, Microsoft or Sony inside the same nest here. Meanwhile, gibibytes (GiB), which are often mislabelled as gigabytes, are 1024 mebibytes, which are 1024 kibibytes, and finally 1024 bytes. I think i saw a recent article claiming that Jedi survivor was like 150 gigs in size! How does Nintendo still manage to keep file sizes that low when the other companies put out games that consistently end up being so insanely high?

Gold Points are awarded based on the amount you pay (excluding tax and any points or discounts used) and have no cash value. A Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem My Nintendo points. Terms apply. https://accounts.nintendo.com/term_point.

But in answer to your question, it looks like the retailers are reducing the price of this game, as was always going to be the case when a manufacturer, sets a suggested retail price. The recent advances in AI technology have been a hot topic in the community and the gaming industry as a whole over the past few months and we're getting more and more questions from you about how we feel about it. The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is the direct sequel to BotW, for that reason it is recommended that you play the first game before you venture into Link’s new adventure. However, TotK tells a self-contained story and you’ll easily understand the narrative even if you have no previous knowledge of Breath of the Wild. The game every Switch owner should play An epic adventure awaits in the Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom game, only on the Nintendo Switch system.

Tools

This mod replaces Soul Sage Sidon with Princess Sonia with the Master Sword and the White Sword of the Sky. I have both next gen consoles and I have far more interest in what Nintendo puts out over what Microsoft and Sony have coming up combined. Starfield is almost here! We can't wait to join Constellation and explore the stars on 1 September and we're even more excited about the potential for mods the game has. Sim Settlements in Space? Yes, please. A whole new perk overhaul? Don't mind if we do. A mod that turns all planets into sandwiches? Sure! Today we're going to talk about the Starfield Community Patch Project which serves to collect and fix any bugs in the base game. Rykdrew I would argue Nintendo realizes the value of their IP and charges accordingly. If people didn't pay those prices Nintendo would lower them. The first Zelda on nes was 128KB which was considered large at the time (4 times bigger than super mario brothers).

Exploration and discovery have always been one of the key elements in Nintendo’s Legend of Zelda series and the team behind TotK know that well. Much like its predecessor, Tears of the Kingdom invites us to explore Hyrule to our heart’s content, visiting the well-known landscapes as well as newly designed areas such as the Sky Islands. Players that enjoyed traveling across the Breath of the Wild’s vast world will rejoice knowing that TotK offers a much better experience. The map isn’t just three times bigger, but has also been expanded vertically thanks to Link’s new ability to roam through the skies. From the heights of the sky towers to the depths of a whole new underground realm, you’re in for a whole new adventure discovering the secrets and wonders of Hyrule. Link’s new skills are the greatest innovation to the series The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is about 50 to 60 hours long when completing the main quest. However, players that want to explore and experience everything the game has to offer will need to spend at least 100 hours traveling through Hyrule. Do I need to play Breath of the Wild before Tears of the Kingdom? Forza Horizon 5 was a huge sucess and was on sale 1 month after launch on Steam and Xbox. For example.By tapping the Link (Tears of the Kingdom) amiibo figure ***, you can receive weapons and materials, as well as a special fabric for Link’s paraglider. Tears of the Kingdom is, without a doubt, a great evolution to Breath of the Wild’s gameplay. However, the changes made to its visuals might disappoint some fans since they can only be described as sparse. While the beautiful cel-shaded graphics are a bit clearer than the ones seen in BotW, the game still looks almost the same. In fact, if you haven’t played Breath of the Wild recently, you may not feel the visual changes when playing TotK. It’s important to keep in mind though that the game’s scope is three times bigger than its predecessor and that the game is pushing the Switch capabilities to its limits. The digital pricing is insane, I know some would argue it's to keep physical retailers happy.... but still. If I recalled correctly, Sakurai did say that the file size for the base Smash game uncompressed is over 60GB! And it's crazy that all that is compressed to under 16GB. When he’s not paying off a loan to Tom Nook, Liam likes to report on the latest Nintendo news and admire his library of video games. His favourite Nintendo character used to be a guitar-playing dog, but nowadays he prefers to hang out with Judd the cat.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment