276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JML Chillmax: Pillow Gel Inlay, Natural Cooling & Maximum Comfort For Any Pillow

£54.5£109.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On the hottest nights place it in the fridge for a few hours before going to bed for the ultimate cooling pillow. With their portable sizes that are perfect for on-the-go, you can use these gel pillows as inserts for your pillows, under your laptop while it's on your lap and so much more. The JML Chillmax Cooling Gel Insert for Any Pillow is a self-cooling gel insert for use in any pillow, allowing you to get a better night's sleep if you suffer from being too hot in bed. This will be included within your account minimum payment request every month and cannot be repaid using Take 3.

Chillmax Air cleverly humidifies at the same time it cools your personal breathing space so you can stay cool and breathe cool air whenever you need it, aka all of the time right now. Stepluxe Gel SlippersStepluxe Gel Slippers with gel sole provide a soothing and revitalizing effect on the legs and knees. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Very pleased with it and hoping it will see me through the 'supplements hiatus' and beyond when resuming them, both for nightsweats (either on the pillow or as a mat, depending on whether my neck or torso most requires it) and to sit on during daytime hot flushes. Wow, I spent all of winter yearning for a hot summer here in the UK but I didn’t mean this crazy heatwave which is making me melt right now!You can even pop it in your fridge for a few hours before use for the ultimate cooling pillow and it’s the perfect addition to your suitcase when you go away to (even) hotter climes! A small number of products may require an additional postage cost due to the size of the parcel or other special considerations.

For a more restful night's sleep, or a cooler, more comfortable seat, Chillmax Pillow is the answer.May cause an allergic skin reaction, If the gel leaks, avoid breathing mist or spray, If on skin, wash with plenty of water, If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical attention, This is not a toy, Keep away from children and babies, Do not machine wash, Do not share (hygiene reasons), Keep away from fire, Keep away from sharp objects , Do not use If punctured or leaking, Do not ingest, Do not expose to direct sunlight, Do not freeze, Before using Chillmax Pillow, consult a doctor if you are a diabetic or suffer from poor circulation. Unit 6, Union Court, Union Road, London, SW4 6JP | We accept all major credit and debit cards as well as PayPal.

Placed beneath a laptop it acts as a great cooling mat that keeps your lap and the laptop cool and safe. Placed inside your pillow case or on top, in direct contact with your skin, so you can enjoy a soothing, cool feeling.

Compact and easy to use, JML Chillmax Air turns cold water into a cooling mist thanks to a special in-built filter, and that refreshing air is circulated by a whisper-quiet fan with three speed settings that you control.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment