276°
Posted 20 hours ago

How NOT to Murder your ADHD Kid: Instead Learn How To Be Your Child's Own ADHD Coach!

£9.99£19.98Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It fits with my gentle parenting approach apart from the reward system idea but that in itself has encouraged me to think and challenge my existing parenting beliefs – actually if my little one has ADHD then he may struggle with intrinsic motivation (as pushed by gentle parenting) and might well need more extrinsic support, eg rewards. I know I do far better chasing a reward / goal in life, and I can set my own but little dude doesn’t have those skills yet. Sarah gives the issue/ADHD trait, how it’s caused / why it happens and then gives useful solutions / ideas to support. Fab! And very logical!

Sarah’s second book ‘Teachers! How Not to Kill the Spirit in Your ADHD Kids’ helps teachers understand their ADHD’s childrens thoughts, actions and behaviours and gives them the very best ways of managing ADHD in the classroom, ensuring these kids go on to be the leaders and winners they were born to be. Sarah is an expert in all things ADHD. She works so successfully with ADHD clients because she understands the condition from the inside out" ADHD Psychiatrist Short enough for a busy parent to actually read and use; utterly reliable and authoritative but never pedantic; wise, kind, and teeming with the chirping voices of children who have ADHD; this cornucopia of a book will feed you over and over again. Wonderfully written, infused with positive energy and solid information. All parents of children who have ADHD should buy it.” (Edward Hallowell, MD, best-selling author ofDelivered from Distraction) Are you tearing your hair out trying to understand why your ADHD child doesn't behave like other kids?

All offenders to be tested for ADHD when entering a police station for the first time and the prison service for the first time This comes about through them understanding their ADHD and knowing that they can use their drive, passion for winning and not liking being told what to do to achieve hugely in life.

Working with ADHD children and adolescents for ten years in private practice, Sarah has seen first-hand the road from ‘stroppy kid’ via ‘naughty teen’ to ‘young offender’ and is committed to helping teachers understand their ADHD students before things get out of hand.Sarah is an English Qualified Counsellor, CBT Therapist and Coach. She has written this book after working with hundreds of ADHD parents who have told her “If ONLY I’d known all this stuff while they were growing up”.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment