276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LIP SMACKER Marvel Super Hero Spiderman Lip Balm Amazing Pomegranate - 0.14oz/4g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Instructions: Slide knob on back of product up to use lip balm and slide down to retract when finished. Lip Smackin' Good: Fight the crime of dry and chapped lips with the help of your favorite Marvel superheros. A perfect gift for friends, family, or to yourself, this colorful and fun collection is great for kids and adults alike. This lip balm comes in the form of your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, swinging in to save you from dry and chapped lips.

The flavor combinations are endless — mix and match to find your own lip softening, smile inducing, deliriously delicious happy moment.

The Lip Smacker Marvel Spiderman lip balm has been specially developed for children’s lips, giving them everything they need to stay hydrated, soft and protected against drying out and chapping. For more information on our use of your personal information and your rights, see our Privacy Policy. Welcome to the World of Lip Smacker: Explore flavor, color, and design and find the Lip Smacker that makes YOU smile.

Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options. Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Acetate, Beeswax/Cire D'Abeille, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Flavor/Aroma, Polybutene, Paraffin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Mineral Oil/Huile Minérale, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Stearic Acid, Sucralose, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, May Contain/Peut Contenir: Red 6 (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140).Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. This lip balm can be used as a keychain, so you can take your favorite lip balm with you wherever you go. Lip Smackin’ Good: Moisturize those chapped lips with the power of your favorite Marvel Superhero … and the sweet fun taste of Lip Smacker!

Unlike our standard service, which generally only provides tracking up to the port of entry of the destination country.Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). i’m ngl i thought i was getting the remote version when i bought it and was super sad when it came in and wasn’t but i looked and it was a mistake on my end, i only looked at the first photo and saw the remote and didn’t look more into it lol but my gf is a spiderman fanatic so i’m sure she’ll still be just as happy. This children's lip balm made by Lorenay is the perfect product for the care of the lips of the little ones. Isopropyl Myristate, Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, [+/- (May Contain/Peut Contenir): Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment