276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pg Tips Tea Bags, 240 Count, Pack of 2

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I am 65 years old and was brought up on PG Tips. I use a teapot, 3 tea bags was a perfect blend. Now I am putting hand fulls of tea bags in, just to get a bit of flavour. So when these run out I will definatley be changing brand. I today bought the new biodegradable PG tips pyramid bags and the bags did not make any of the explained problems here. I am not sure how hard others stir their bag in the mug, but I can tell for myself I only drink it very strong. So keep up the good and sustainable work ! New teabags are too big, and the tea now tastes bitter. I'm looking for a new tea now...after always drinking PG Tips. I even took my own supply when going away. "Why fix it, if it ain't broke?"

The new plastic free bags leave an awful lot to be desired. They are so fragile, more than 50% of the time I end up with loose leaves floating in my cup which is very unpleasant. It's why we've teamed up with the big lunch - to bring people and communities together to share fun and friendship over a cup of tea and a bite to eat. Costco Online UK Limited, UK Home Office, Hartspring Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD25 8JS. Registered in England and Wales No. 8055444 Loading... {{SelectedStore.TimeSlot.DayOfWeekString}}, {{SelectedStore.TimeSlotReservation.Day}} {{SelectedStore.TimeSlotReservation.DisplayMonth}} ReservedSlotData.TimeSlot.DayOfWeekString}}, {{ReservedSlotData.TimeSlotReservation.Day}} {{ReservedSlotData.TimeSlotReservation.DisplayMonth}}So whether it's milky, sugary, or a full-bodied builder's with a biccy on the side, one thing's for sure: however you like your tea, it's the taste that really matters. Our taste. Please note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Post Office boxes and BFPO. PG Tips teabags are absolutely terrible now, there is always some translucent bits / flakes left in the cup nowadays!!! It's awfully worrying, we just can't work out what they are, we always leave some tea in the bottom of the mug to avoid encountering the bits / flakes. We will be changing to a different brand of teabags as soon as we can use up the remaining boxes of this brand. Shame, we have used them for decades.

Terrible tasting tea. It tastes awful. How it ever came to be Britain's no. 1 i will never know!! Thompson's tea and particularly their "Punjana" tea bags taste far, far better.As members of the Ethical Tea Partnership, we have been and will continue to work hard to create a fairer, more sustainable tea industry for tea workers, farmers and their families, as well as the environment. I’ve been a Pg tea drinker since I was a little girl and I’ve noticed over the last couple of months that the taste has changed it isn’t as strong as it used to be so I have changed my tea to Twinings Strong English Breakfast and the taste is just perfect

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment