276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vaunt Heavy-Duty Full Access Large Wheeled Tool Bag

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Generally, tool bags contain screwdrivers, spanners, hammers, pliers, spirit levels, wrenches, clamps, screws, nails, fasteners, a torch, and a measuring tape. I also love the large center compartment that this tool’s bag has. It is deep and big enough that you can carry a couple of power tools, like a hand drill and an angle grinder, along with their accessories. This makes it perfect as a contractor tool bag. Note that these are not your ordinary bags. As you will learn later, heavy-duty tool bags will allow you to carry dozens of pieces of tools with relative ease. Can you not use any old bag as your tool bag? Technically, you can use any bag to carry your tools but the result will not be the same.

I really like this set, got a good selection of tools for me whilst I'm starting out. Bag is really good quality and comes with a shoulder strap. Tonnes of space inside. Tool bags usually come with a one-year warranty on defects and unintentional damage. However, some brands that extend this warranty for up to five years. This means that if your tool bag were to show signs of wear and tear within five years, you are entitled to a brand new replacement bag for free. Versatility is probably this zippered tool bag’s strongest suit. Its comfy strap allows me to wear it like a shoulder tool bag, leaving my hands free to carry other things. Alternatively, I can carry it by hand, thanks to the padded handles. Its large size provides ample space for nuts and bolts to power tools that various carpenters, plumbers, painters, and other professionals often use.This product is as good as it gets in terms of tool bags. The issue cited earlier is nothing more than a minor inconvenience, especially when you consider all of the benefits that you can receive from this travel tool bag. 3. McGuire-Nicholas 22015 Collapsible Tote Tool bags made from top quality materials and expertly built are often pretty expensive. However, when you consider how many years you will be using them, you will find that they are worth the investment. They also help keep the tools separated so they will not hit and dent each other while you are transporting them. Furthermore, most tool bags are waterproof so even if you are caught by surprise by a sudden downpour while you are in the middle of a job, your tools will still be dry and rust-free. Buying Guide

The seams should at least be double-stitched using very strong thread and reinforced at the stress points. This will prevent the seams from popping when you load the bag to capacity.When choosing a tool bag for your trade, you need to factor in the sizes of your tools, gadgets, and gizmos. Do you use a lot of heavy power tools to perform your job? Then you will have to go for a 20-inch bag or bigger. As the name suggests, you can put your tools inside a tool bag. However, this does not just mean hand tools like screwdrivers and pliers. A good tool bag will have space for power tools as well. The Vaunt Wheeled Tool Bag Set combines our most heavy duty toll carrying solutions in to one incredible bundle to let you carry all the tools you need to complete the job. It is made from strong 1680D polyester and is lightweight yet extremely durable, the heavy-duty wheels and the concealed telescopic handle give the option to wheel along as well as 2 strong top carry handles and padded shoulder strap to transport as a standard tool bag. Only thing I think could be improved is the quality of the tape measure and claw hammer. Generally everything else was to a good standard.

First of all, your tools and equipment will all be disorganized, making it difficult for you to find one particular item you have to use at a certain moment. Also, they will all be rubbing against each other, causing irreparable damage in the long run. Finally, the bag will most likely deteriorate, tear, or get punched full of holes in just a couple of days. The handle on this tool bag, which I genuinely like, is nice and comfortable to hold. It is made of a steel tube with foam padding in the center. The diameter of the handle is just right and fits perfectly inside the hand, making it easy to carry around. Generally, there are three different kinds of tool bags depending on their appearance and how you carry them. These are: Another neat feature is the wide and open design of the top. It is a central open top bag that pops open to completely expose the interior. The bag has a wide mouth opening that makes it easy to place larger tools inside, including small power tools and accessories like hand drills and grinders.The overall construction is also quite impressive. All the seams are triple-stitched using tough nylon thread. The zippers are also heavy-duty and there is a metal frame that lets the bag keep its shape.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment