276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ZAGG IFROGZ Earbud Airtime Pro White

£12.145£24.29Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The name doesn’t even come up in the device list on my Bluetooth settings and I’ve tried everything in the manual to try and resolve, still nothing. I’ve had no issues with personal assistant support, but the buds seem to suffer from intermittent Bluetooth connection issues. I’ve found that outside noise and wind isn’t isolated very well, it could be that you need to find a less breezy spot with lower ambient noise to be heard clearly. Normally I would ask for a refund but I have purchased many products from Zagg that are still working years later with no issues.

The charging case is a little on the bulky side (necessary due to the built-in ear hooks), with a rubberized oval shell, a flip-tip lid, and an uncovered USB-C port on the side for the included cable. Between the large-enough ear tips and the little sports wings on the side of the buds themselves, they stayed firmly planted in my ears.Alas, so-so audio quality, in-ear fit issues, and cumbersome on-ear controls will make you consider paying more for a better pair. Starting out with the case, it’s a small enough size that it can fit in your front or back pocket of your pants, your purse, backpack, or wherever you need and won’t take up any sort of space. Packed with an impressively large battery life for such a small pair of earphones, the IFROGZ Impulse Earphones from Zagg allow for up to 5 hours of playback time, so you can keep enjoying the music you love for even longer. I’m pleased to report that that hasn’t affected my buds at all because they’re resistant to sweat and moisture.

The original AIRTIME’s were plagued with poor connectivity, so bad in fact that even my phone being in my front pocket while walking was enough to make them cut out. com is a leading authority on technology, delivering lab-based, independent reviews of the latest products and services. He has also used them during strength training and core workouts and found that they have a secure fit and are quite comfortable. Some cannot endure without the in-ear fitting here as it keeps most noise from your background by plugging the canal of your ears and gets rid of the necessity to vibe with your music at a high volume.

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . It can last up to thirteen hours on a full charge, meaning you can watch films on your phone or tablet or listen to audio books uninterrupted for over half a day. The metal insignias on both earbuds act as controls and respond to even the slightest touch from your finger. Some of the recent iFrogz products were highlighted on television [7] [8] and radio, [9] including new Swerve case, which combines two cases in one, and their dual AC/12 volt, dual USB charger, customized iPod cases, etc.

These buttons independently offer different functions, for instance, one quick press on either the left or right earbud pauses or resumes the music, but a double press on the right or left earbud plays the next or previous song, respectively. That was my first thought as I opened the package to reveal a case that was smaller than I expected, housing a pair of earbuds that also looked nicer than I was expecting. Regularly hear loud noise like a card caught in a fan that the person I am talking to hears as well and blocks out all transmission with a delay before connecting again. iFrogz launched its line of iPod cases in March 2006 and has since produced a variety of other media accessories such as iPhone cases, iPad cases, headphones, earbuds, speakers, headphone adapters, carrying cases and bags as well as specialty accessories for kids. It has a secure-fit, around-the-ear sport wing design that keeps the earbuds in place, and the IPX-5 rating means they’re sweat-proof; making them great for use during workouts.The biggest benefit of the Airtime Pro earbuds is that for those who can't use AirPods due to their size and shape — like me, for example — they fit a lot more like a traditional in-ear earbud. Based on the science of human hearing, Zagg have engineered these earphones with various chambers, which create a rich and premium sound with clarity. With those that like to keep fit in mind, the IFROGZ Impulse Wireless Earphones have been engineered to meet IPX-2 standards, meaning they are sweat and moisture proof. For further convenience, the wireless hub features easy to use music / phone controls and simply clips onto your collar or shirt. iFrogz Audiowrapz case for the 3G iPod nano includes both a protective skin and a set of speakers for iPod Nano.

Prior to my career in reviewing tech, I worked as an audio engineer—my love of recording audio eventually led me to writing about audio gear.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The slim charging case stays charged so you’re always ready to go, and the IPX-5 water resistance means AIRTIME™ PRO 2 can stand up to heavy sweat and rainfall. Bluetooth 5 also makes possible dual Bluetooth audio connection support but I couldn’t get it to work in iOS 13, which enables a single device like an iPhone to send music to two pairs of AirPods simultaneously.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment