276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spacesaver Premium Roll-up Storage Bags for Max Space Saving! 80% More Storage! No Pump or Vacuum Needed - Perfect for traveling! (Travel 8 Pack)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The size is 17 inches long by 4 inches tall by 1.25 inches wide when rolled and empty. It weighs 1.25 LBS (0.5 KGS), and can hold approximately 4 days worth of clothing. Yes, you can! Vacuum sealed bags are great for travelling because they save so much space in your luggage.

Perfect for short term or minimalist travel, its added benefit of helping you decide whats really necessary while traveling. Less is more. Branded Construction If you enjoy going camping, but you hate sleeping on hard tent floors, this Self-Inflating Camping Mat is the perfect solution for you! Family holidays where we all share one big suitcase – vacuum bags keep everyone’s clothes separate and save space too Its waterproof coating is great if you're camping beneath the stars, protecting the mattress from the damp ground and keeping you nice and dry all night long. Containing foam insulation that's specifically designed to keep you warm and comfortable all night, you can be sure of a cosy night's sleep whatever the weather. They are still brilliant for removing the air so they’re a great, simple and cost-effective option.

You might also like

My huge king sized winter duvet is now stored under the spare bed , reduced to manageable size . No sign of it re-inflating , so I am very happy. It's sleek design means it can be hung anywhere, streamlining your ability to store things in tight or shared spaces. I have used this for my family for our holidays abroad. This is really good and does what it says. It saves so much space in the bags and when you have young children luggage space is very important. These bags do come in handy.

While they aren’t quite as effective as vacuum bags with a pump, they are still perfectly suited to travelling – possibly even better for travelling. They don’t remove as much air but this means your clothes aren’t quite as creased so for many people these will be a better option. These roll up compression bags don’t have a pump at all and you remove the air by rolling them up and squeezing the air out before sealing them. We are the leading brand of vacuum bag storage solutions, and it is easy to see why! Available online and in Lakeland stores. See what our customers have to say about our bags.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment