276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Positively Wealthy: A 33-day guide to manifesting sustainable wealth and abundance in all areas of your life (Soul & Spirit Magazine Award Winner)

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In Positively Wealthy, Emma Mumford wants to help you manifest not only your financial goals but also delves into other areas of your life – self-love, your career and your personal life.

Positively Wealthy by Emma Mumford | Goodreads

Along the way, Emma describes her own experiences and the lessons she has learnt with wealth, money and manifesting throughout her career and personal life. Positively Wealthy will create sustainable success in all aspects of your life and provide you with valuable tools that can be used time and time again. Fresh, relatable . . . . Positively Wealthy will create sustainable success in all aspects of your life and provide you with valuable tools that can be used time and time again.Cutting Energetic Chords – This meditation is designed to help you cut energetic chords with anyone who is no longer serving you. Attracting Clients, Sales & Numbers – This meditation is designed for either business owners or employees who want to manifest new clients, followers, sales or money.

Positively Wealthy (Audio Download): Emma Mumford, Emma Positively Wealthy (Audio Download): Emma Mumford, Emma

Get your very own exclusively signed copy by Emma of ‘Positively Wealthy – A 33-day guide to manifesting sustainable wealth and abundance in all areas of your life’ the award-winning and bestselling book! (2020 Watkins Publishing)Gratitude & Abundance – This meditation is designed to help you manifest more abundance into your life through the power of gratitude. Positively Wealthy is a guide to manifesting abundance for those who want to redefine the meaning of wealth in their lives. This practical book is designed to help you step out of your comfort zone, fearlessly manifest the life of your dreams, and find fulfillment and sustainability using Law of Attraction methods. Grounding You Into The Present Moment – This meditation is designed to help ground you in the present moment and to feel peace here and now. Rarely do I get to the end of a full book. But, I did. There are 2 ways to read this book - take each day and do the tasks by the day or just listen and take in the information. As a mother of 2 and CEO I don’t really have much time for doing tasks etc from self help books. Finding Clarity On Your Life’s Purpose – This meditation is designed to help you gain clarity on your life’s purpose and manifest opportunities into your life.

Positively Wealthy Resources Page - Emma Mumford

Have you read any of Emma’s books? Perhaps you listen to her podcast and would like to share some thoughts on that here. Maybe you have read similarly themed-books that you would like to recommend. We also need to let go of things that have happened in the past that didn’t go well. Holding on means you can’t move on. We need to express our gratitude. Concentrate on what we are grateful for every day. Each morning, wake up, reflect on the positive and you will be in a happier mood all day. The idea behind a motivational read, for me at least, is to feel rejuvenated afterwards, therefore I take only the elements that I can work on at that time and don’t beat myself up that other ideas didn’t resonant with me enough. With her fresh, relatable approach, Emma Mumford provides simple, no-nonsense advice that has been proven to work in her own life. She will guide you through daily challenges to complete over 33 days, culminating in a journey that you can share with the Positively Wealthy community online. Along the way, Emma describes her own experiences and the lessons she has learned with wealth, money and manifesting throughout her career and personal life.Releasing Attachment & Fear – This meditation is designed to help you release fear and attachment to manifestations and situations in your life. There are journalling prompts throughout and space for the reader to free write, scripting exercises and coaching/Law of Attraction activities designed to help you set intentions and successfully manifest your desires.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment