276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tungsten 5 cm (2 in) Cube Block Weight | LIMITED TIME OFFER: FREE 2.5 cm (1 in) CUBE WITH PURCHASE OF 5 cm (2 in) TUNGSTEN CUBE

£205.7£411.40Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The standouts were Mike’s post on weird cervical vertebrae and my unexpectedly popular off-topic post on the durability of tungsten.

However, we recently viewed a third-party template online for a 3D printable carrying tray to help prevent the display from sliding on a desk or tabletop, if you’re so inclined.I like the look of the pure tungsten cubes, but does Luciteria sell tungsten alloy cubes, or a cube set with tungsten alloy?

Maybe you mean put the tungsten cube in a big jar of pebbles and leave that open-topped outdoors, to see if sun and rain would have any effect? And the other man made objects that may last a very long time may be artificial gemstones like cubic zirconia, moissanite, yag and cubic boron nitride; and also lab grown corundum crystals. The tungsten cube uk up on the site for sale are obtained from various robust materials such as stainless steel, galvanized metals, aluminum alloys, and many more depending on the specific model you choose. Weathering and erosion would reduce the limestone cobble to fine particles after about 30 days of transport. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.Barring any natural disasters, acts of God, or man-made intervention, I would think you could set that thing on the ground somewhere and it would be just fine for a long, long time. I have accepted that I will never achieve Kondo-level simplicity, because too many things spark joy: a brass dinosaur my grandmother gave me when I was a kid, a worn penguin tibia I picked up on a beach in Uruguay, an Oklahoma rose rock, the alligator head Vicki brought me from New Orleans, an armadillo skull I found in the woods once, a sliced geode, an ammonite…the list goes on. Our Tungsten Cubes come in various sizes, including 1 inch, 2 inches, and 4 inches, each with a specific weight. The internet tells me the tungsten-nickel system has a eutectic at 1,495°C, so I can well believe adding iron would lower that to 1,450°C.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment