276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MoMo -the blood taker- Vol. 1

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I would definitely give it a shot. Would recommend it. It is not the end of thew world if you didn't enjoy it. ok. this was definitely interesting but also weird. i liked the vampire and supernatural vibes because i LOVE vampires. compared with a police officer and unsolved murder cases? the concept sounds so so good, and i was extremely curious. After thinking about it further. I think this author is only good at making likeable characters and knows how to make good action sequences. Story is as simple as it gets, which isn't bad in itself. It's fine to start simple as long as you evolve somewhat. This manga just doesn't evolve. The characters’ designs, particularly of the villainous vampires, are really what I’m latching onto here. They are gnarly designs and the story gets into the blood and guts. The horror is almost entirely reliant upon the vampires transformed designed and a few panels of gore—but, again, that doesn’t a dealbreaker make.

MOMO -the blood taker- - 萌娘百科 万物皆可萌的百科全书 MOMO -the blood taker- - 萌娘百科 万物皆可萌的百科全书

This series has everything from your sexy loli vampire to exhibitionist. Overall its very easy connect and relate to some characters, and each and every one of them seem to have a unique characteristic when compared to one another. However it is far from perfect, there are some flaws in the character design and from time to time they contradict each other. When Mikogami finds himself in a bind, this girl—Momo—saves his life. In doing so, though, Mikogami finds his life…transformed. Here are the North American anime, manga, and light novel releases for July. Week 1: July 4 - 10 Anime Releases Obey Me! Season 2 (Obey Me! The Anime: Season 2) Comp... read more I would recommend this series for readers who enjoy edgy, dark, horror-esque stories that incorporate some cool creature designs and some fun action sequences. If you can ignore hyper sexualized characters that shouldn’t be, this series may also resonate. LOS ANGELES, February 16, 2022) – Seven Seas Entertainment is excited to announce the license acquisition of the manga series MoMo -the blood taker- by Akira Sugito, a hardboiled and supernatural murder mystery from the creator of Boku Girl!Unlike the previous work that depicted school life, this film depicts the story of a detective who became a vampire while chasing a serial killer, and it is hard-boiled and has a dark sensibility. This manga has an edgy chainsaw jigokuraku art vibe. The art style fits very well with the story and genre helping it contribute in a helpful way. I enjoyed the art. Lots of shading, textures, etc. Definitely one best art on young jump. Heute möchte ich euch nichtsdestotrotz "Momo" vorstellen. Einen wunderschön gezeichneten Manga, den ich fix in ein paar Stunden, als es letzte Woche so heiß gewesen ist in unserem kleinen Mini Pool, gelesen habe. So, this series wasn’t on my radar until recently. And, I’ve been looking for a new horror series to sink my teeth into so I thought I’d give this one a try.

MOMO: The Blood Taker Manga - MangaTown Read MOMO: The Blood Taker Manga - MangaTown

I loved almost everything about it, except for the loli trope. It really disgusts me that someone who looks like a 12-year-old is depicted as sexy, even though she's technically a vampire and over a 100 years old... I wish we could stop with this shit! Der erste Band nimmt sich Zeit Keigos Geschichte zu erzählen und sein Ermittler-Team kennenzulernen. Schnell fand ich den Protagonisten witzig und charmant. Liebs, wenn so Chaoten gleichzeitig auch kompetent sind. Als ich ‚Momo, the blood taker‘ begann, wusste ich - wie eigentlich immer - nicht worauf ich mich einlasse.It is being serialized in the weekly Young Jump, and the book was released under the Young Jump Comics label.

MoMo: The Blood Taker | Manga - MyAnimeList.net

Come for the vampire murder investigation, leave immediately and never return for the sexualization of a minor who comes on to a middle-aged guy in lingerie and the story is desperate to justify by saying she’s 200 years old. the art and the story line would be good (horror and vampires!), if there wasn’t weird sexualisation of women and possibly a minor?? (but of course, she’s a vampire who’s 200 years old and then it’s ok to put her into lingerie😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫) This could have been an easy banger; in the realm of 8 to a 9. The premise is solid. The characters are likeable. The art is great. but the author doesn't understand how to utilise characters effectively. We see the king twice in 50 chapters. we don't get a glimpse at how strong he is. we get one interaction with the anti vampire forces. and we find out that the main guy in said force is actually childhood friends with the mc. but nothing else afterward, he's not mentioned at all even after the interaction.In Tokyo, suspicious cases are occurring where the victims have all of their blood drained from them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment