276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KitchenCraft Plastic Dough Cutter and Scraper, White, 13.5 x 9 cm

£2.145£4.29Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The standard dough scrapers I use for most jobs. For little doughs like enriched doughs, small batch baguettes or single loaf doughs. Overall, this dough scraper is very good for dough cutting, chopping, cutting, scooping, and cleaning our work area. It's been many years since I worked there and I just realized that I'm missing this handy tool from my own kitchen at home!

The blade is sleek, high-grade stainless steel. It is crafted to scrape, scoop, cut, chop and more. Overall, the Winware Stainless Steel Dough Scraper with Wood Handle can be easily regarded as the best bench scraper of high quality for an unbelievably cheap price. The differences between bench scrapers are for the most part unnoticeable until closely examined, simply because they’re such a basic kind of tool. So how do you choose? First, you'll want to consider how a bench scraper feels in your hand. Second, consider the size and the jobs you'll be using it for the most. Third, what is the blade like? In addition to levels of sharpness, some blades are more flexible than others. Messermeister Silicone Bowl Scraper: The asymmetrical D-shaped of this scraper made it versatile for a wide range of bowl shapes, but the edges of the scraper were a little soft, making it more difficult to use when cutting gnocchi. It also stained the worst when used to push pumpkin puree through a fine-mesh sieve. It’s a versatile tool that can be used for many purposes. Besides the classic cutting dough activity, you can also use this Anmarko Stainless Steel Metal Griddle Scraper Chopper on the bbq and grill as well as for cast iron griddle.

You might also Like

For the most part, bench scrapers are not sharpened because the ways in which they’re used don’t require them to have a very sharp blade, but if you have a very old very good quality bench scraper with a damaged blade the best thing to do is to take it to a professional knife sharpening service. It also has a beveled edge for easy cutting, dicing or chopping directly on the griddle while cooking. But this scraper from Spring Chef also comes with a plastic bowl scraper. The plastic bowl scraper features a measurement conversion chart on one side. It is quite the unexpected addition. The Oxo Bench Scraperis an all-around good choice at an affordable price—it's one we've used for years. For a fine-quality tool that you’ll want to keep forever, the Williams Sonoma Olivewood Bench Scraperis a beautiful option and would also make a much-appreciated gift! What to Look for in a Bench Scraper Materials

My list features 7 best dough scrapers that are made of stainless steel and 1 particular set consisting of three pieces (it’s a combination of two bench scrapers, one stainless steel the other one made of plastic, and a plastic bowl scraper). Ateco Scraper: Though very reasonably priced, this bowl scraper was not very flexible, making it hard to scrape down the sides of some bowls. I actually use an old dough scraper to scrape the ice off of my car windows in the winter. I know its a little unorthodox, but it works as well as any ice scraper and I didn't have to go out and buy one. This set is pretty wonderful, it includes a stainless steel dough scraper with a plastic handle, a plastic bench scraper, and a very good bowl scraper made of plastic, all three pieces for an unbelievable cheap price. Top 8 Best Dough Scrapers They’re all pretty affordable, some quite cheap, but the first combination for Spring Chef is probably my favorite. It’s a very good stainless steel bench scraper that also comes with a quirky plastic bowl scraper with all kinds of measurement conversions on it.

Discussion Comments

It is much easier to work with small amounts of dough at a time, and by using a scraper you can make a clean cut in the dough and get the right proportions to work with.

One of the kids' favorite things is using the kitchen tools, maybe because they see them as adult items or maybe because they do not often get to take part in the making of food. Either way they have a blast with rolling pins, stirring, pressing the button to start a blender etc.

Our Values

A dough scraper is the best tool for scraping the dough from the working table. It can also be used for portioning dough, which can be really useful when you’re making your pizza dough balls. A bench scraper can scrape the dough from the working table but just as well it can clean up a baking steel. 4. What is the best type of bench scraper?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment