276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Magical Musical Mirror

£34.995£69.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Baby’s very own light-up vanity mirror is perfect for glam sessions filled with learning and fun, with pretend play accessories, learning content and more than 30 learning songs, tunes, and phrases! To regain access, please make sure that cookies and JavaScript are enabled before reloading the page.

The mirror is a pretty good size for a little face to look at and the lights around the mirror are a great feature. Baby’s very own lighted vanity mirror is perfect for glam sessions filled with learning and fun, with five play pieces, learning content and more than 15 sing-along songs, tunes, and phrases! Push the lever at the back to twist the turntable and send Thomas around the back of the track and under the bridge. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. And while the cup is making noise in the mother and baby arena, the two clackers attached to the cup’s handle can also be moved and hit to make noise, too, allowing you to enjoy your morning coffee or water throughout the day, while your baby can play.

I wouldn't recommend this seller, I was told my item was dispatched before christmas and days later I asked for tracking only to have it refunded due to address reasons ! This light-up pretend vanity set features two musical play modes, a large mirror, and 4 dress-up accessories for glamorous pretend play. With two modes of play including learning and music, baby will learn about textures, colours, opposites, greetings and much more. Brilliant communication from/with seller when I requested the item be sent quickly (and not via Evri).

Great for mommy-and-me play dates, the mirror creates an imaginative world of play that gives baby the confidence to express her ideas through role play and storytelling!At night, mobiles and light projectors provide stimulation and entertainment and, during the day, energetic wrigglers can practise their moves with a baby gym. My daughter enjoys playing with this every day, and I am not the least bit concerned that it is "sending the wrong message" as other reviewers have suggested. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you.

By providing my child’s information, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or that I have legal authority to submit the child’s information. Disclosure: We are an independently owned, unbiased review site and any opinions expressed here are our own or those of our members. There is alot to do and to learn from this, and it has adorable features like the little lipstick, "makeup brush", a bracelet and other little fun items.It promises to quench the thirst of your toddler’s learning and motor skills and is perfect for parents looking for an interactive toy to keep their kids engaged while they themselves enjoy their morning coffee. Tiny tots will feel snug and comforted with specially designed newborn toys like Soothe and Snuggle plushies. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. While it looks like a cup, it is meant to be a toy and isn’t approved for drinks, however, it is overflowing with interactive features perfect for babies and toddlers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment