Magento Forum - UK Magento Forum (Unofficial)

An unofficial but dedicated Magento Forum for Magento Users, Designers and Developers

Hosting Magento on Google Compute Engine

All things related to hosting Magento and configuring your server for Magento

Hosting Magento on Google Compute Engine

Postby Muhammad Saad » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:12 am

Google Compute Engine is one of the emerging cloud infrastructure providers. Google itself is the name of reliability. When I visited their website, I was truly inspired seeing that companies like Snapchat, Khan Academy, Rovio are their clients. This made me realize that how powerful Google platform is.

So, I thought why not bring all my clients websites to Google Compute Engine. Mostly Magento websites. But when I tried to sign-up, it took me a week to get my account registered and there is a lot of technical things to go through to actually get my first Magento website up and running.

So, I started searching for a solution that eases the painful sign-up process and help manage Google Compute Engine instances. I found out Cloudways.

Now, I sign-up my clients Magento website on Google Compute Engine via Cloudways easily in less than 8 minutes. http://www.cloudways.com/blog/magento-on-google-cloud/

I am extremely happy with the overall performance. If you are looking to host Magento enterprise version or community version. I would highly recommend Cloudways.
Muhammad Saad

Re: Hosting Magento on Google Compute Engine

Postby bobey » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:23 am

Is this a advertising post?
Get free tutorial magento from our Academy
Easy to follow, weekly update
bobey

Re: Hosting Magento on Google Compute Engine

Postby Muhammad Saad » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:47 am

bobey wrote:Is this a advertising post?

No. Not at all. Just shared my experience here to help others looking for a great solution.
Muhammad Saad

Return to Magento Hosting / Server Admin