276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO Star Wars Darth Vader's TIE Fighter (8017)

£232.26£464.52Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nice review, but I think that they could add at least one stormtrooper in this set, it would be nice addition.

This model was introduced as a part of the Star Wars product line and contains a minifigure of the character Darth Vader. It was built to Vader's specifications by Santhe/Sienar Technologies at the Sienar Advanced Projects Laboratory. Fans can play out exciting scenes from the classic Star Wars trilogy with this buildable Imperial Shuttle (75302) model. I think that this was a very nice LEGO set to build, probably one of the nicest LEGO Star War sets I have ever built. Durability is a little lax because of the wing assembly being on two technic pins but besides that it’s strong enough for anything it will be enduring.The Planetary Alignment puzzle that unlocks Darth Vader's TIE Fighter is on the top interior level of the Great Temple on Yavin 4.

While on Kamino in 1 BBY, Darth Vader was personally overseeing the creation of the clones of his late apprentice Galen Marek; the Dark Lord's customized TIE fighter served as his means of transportation to Timira City Cloning Facility where the Marek clones were located. Just need to convince a certain someone that I need to get one more Star Wars set because this has just been listed on a local auction site and my sons can't survive without Vader any longer. LEGO randomly inserted 10,000 4547551 Chrome Darth Vader sets into the boxes of this set in the US and Europe.The left button should be pressed twice, and the right button needs to be pressed four times to solve the Planetary Alignment puzzle. There's a hologram puzzle in the Great Temple on Yavin 4 that can be completed to unlock the starship. TIE Advanced features iconic shape, top-and-front-opening cockpit with space for a minifigure and dual spring-loaded shooters.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment