276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Primal Hunter: A LitRPG Adventure

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. However, I respect the author for sticking to his guns and including chapters from other characters' perspective, it gives more detail and shows how they have their own thoughts and personality. It's different than a lot of other progression fantasy I read because the author has the MC make weird choices. With every footfall, you encounter stronger and stronger foes, your Path only moving forwards, never backward.

I have read hundreds, if not thousands, of books in the last few years between kindle and royalroads.

Level 0: [Archer’s Eye (Common)] – The eyes of the Archer are trained to track down and spot the weakness of their foes. Having hunted bigger and stronger prey than most, the Ambitious Hunter has become more accustomed to facing higher-level enemies.

There were some elements I didn't like early on, but as the story progressed now I'm really excited for everything that goes on. Adds a large bonus to all stats dependent on the nature of the reaction while using Eternal Shadow of the Primal Hunter.Mind you its not Wandering Inn level of side character but if we get a few more charcters like the auger or scaly then we are not so far off.

Basic One-Handed Weapon (Inferior)] – The Archer may not be a master in the arts of close combat but is far from helpless.This class combines the pure path of the Hunter with the pure path of arcane magic, driven by the endless avarice inherent to your being. And just as his thoughts began to wander on what to get for lunch, his thought-process was interrupted once again.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment