276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Catholic Children's Bible: Good News Translation

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I believe your children’s bible should have all the quality of any beautiful picture book for children. You don’t want your kids to be wowed with the colors and artwork in The Very Hungry Caterpillar, and then open a children’s bible to find ugly clip art and less than stellar stories. What message does that send to your child about the secular world vs. the christian world?

Catholic Children’s Bible - SPCK ESV-CE Bibles - SPCK Publishing

Then God said, “Let there be light!” And there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good. So he divided the light from the darkness. 5 God named the light “day” and the darkness “night.” Evening passed, and morning came. This was the first day. Int. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28.I absolutely love The Action Bible! I think it’s especially great for tweens or kids that are very interested in comic books. I know there are families that think the pictures are too graphic, but I think they’re really well done. You can buy just the New Testament, or you can get the The Old Testament plus New Testament. Then God said, “Let us make human beings in our image and likeness. And let them rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky. Let them rule over the tame animals, over all the earth and over all the small crawling animals on the earth.”

Bible Stories - Catholic Teacher Resources Bible Stories - Catholic Teacher Resources

My family voted The Action Bible the best for older kids, and kids that like comic books. The Picture Book Bible

More Bible Resources For Kids

Getting ready to show my age here… ya’ll ready? My mom got me The Catholic Youth Bible for my confirmation when it was brand new, and I loved it! I used it for years. I think journaling bibles are absolutely great for teens (and even younger children) and I have a seperate post recommending journaling bibles for Catholics here. But when you flip open a good children’s bible, there are so many stories in there! Even a lot of stories of the Saints are often found in children’s bibles! If you’re trying to go over a Gospel story for this week’s mass readings with your kids… guess what? That story might be in your children’s bible! Celebrating part of the liturgical year… guess what? That story could be in your children’s bible! So your children’s bible is a really great resource that can save you tons of money not needing to buy separate picture books (like a picture book about Pentecost, one about Easter, one about Christmas, one about Noah, one about St. Peter, etc.) Why You Need A Quality Children’s Bible

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment