276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mobotron Ms-526 Heavy-Duty Car Van Suv Ipad Laptop Mount Stand Holder

£89.43£178.86Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Therefore, the mount and docking station need to guarantee constant communication between the computer and display—no matter the cabin location—to avoid intermittency that can compromise emergency response. Constructed with heavy-duty steel and aluminum alloy, this car laptop holder carries up to 9lbs, plenty for your laptop or notebook computer. I also screwed a small wooden block into the plastic box that surrounds the cup holders to support the elbow of the pipe. We are now able to collaborate with colleague­s around the world, participate in virtual brainstorming sessions, and acce­ss essential data with a simple tap on our mobile­ devices.

If you already have a mount that’s in need of repair, we also carry bases and other individual replacement parts. Just look for model-specific versions like those for the Dodge Charger, Chevy Silverado, and Ford F-150. I have seen very little in the way of cheap laptop brackets, say for example like this one: VESA mount.Mount designers should balance that timeframe with a 5-7 year average vehicle active lifetime and a 3-5 year device technology horizon. On the road, a car laptop mount is a revolutionary tool for those who want to get the most out of their drive time.

The need for productivity has no boundaries in the fast-paced society we live in when time is a valuable resource. It consists of the RAM POD I universal No-Drill™ vehicle base, an 18-inch rigid aluminum rod, and a one-inch ball socket arm. In addition, failing to secure the device can inhibit a police officer from accessing the technology during time-critical situations. As a law enforcement professional or public safety official, you need ready access to police records and other important data when you’re on the job.The AA Laptop mount works with a wide range of vehicles, including trucks, vans, SUVs, cars, and more. Stability and Durability: The mount is made of high-quality materials and is built to endure the road’s shocks and vibrations while keeping your laptop safe and guarding against any harm. Video capture, evidence management, rugged hardware and robust software solutions for law enforcement and other industries. This configuration provides a telescoping feature with upper and lower poles that allow you to set your mount to the desired height with the simple turn of a knob.

The movable control arm bar allows you to find the ideal position for your laptop, tablet, or notebook. Create your ideal ergonomic setting to relieve back, neck, or even eye strain from bad viewing angles.

then I placed it in the center of the plywood and transferred the hole locations and drilled them out to match the the holes in the fitting. After installation, the rubber pads have a pretty good grip on the laptop, though Velcro would probably do the job, too. I got to thinking that a piece of PVC pipe might fit tightly in there, and could be the base for some sort of tray made from PVC pipe fittings.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment