276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mamas & Papas Flip XT2 Pushchair, Buggy, Pram, One Handed Fold, Large Hood, 12.2 kg - Fossil Grey

£147.5£295.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Though it’s clearly not a fan of huge piles of leaves, it coped very well with normal amounts of mud and bark – excellent. Good pre loved condition with some cosmetic marking as pictured, professionally cleaned ready for use. png","isActive":true,"options":[]},{"title":"Baby Carriers","url":"\/l\/pushchairs\/pushchair-accessories\/baby-carriers","imageUrl":"https:\/\/images.

Designed to grow with your little one, the Flip XT² pushchair will see them through to their toddler years, with exclusive tweed-inspired cloud grey fabric and quilted lining - the Flip XT² is available in a pushchair only option or as a 4, 5 or 6 piece bundle. I love this pram, we brought it as a spare for our holiday as I wanted a pram that folded as one when parent facing and something with a big hood. This happened several times while pulling the hood forward to keep out a week of biting winds and also when attaching the rain hood. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.But I’m hoping the most important feature is that it has a UPF 50+ large hood and air vent to keep Laurie cool. I loved the bouncy seat base and the luxurious harness padding which has by far the softest cushioning I’ve seen.

The frame also features a carry handle to make moving it around even easier; in this respect it’s an excellent bit of kit. Also, my sister loved it so much she will be using it when she finally gets to have the baby she so wants! We brought the XT as a bundle, which was good value for money, the maxi cosy base and car seat are perfect for comfy car journeys for baby, and easy to put in and out of the car, I wouldn’t be without an isofix base. The seat has 3 recline positions which I found super handy for when baby fell asleep when out and about. But I do love that it can be folded with seat attached very easily, and doesn’t matter which way the seat is facing before folding.It isn't suitable for overnight sleeping as some prams are although I believe the mattress can be changed. In combination with the FamilyFix the CabrioFix and Pearl are a convenient solution from birth up to approx. We used the Flip XT2 in the South of France on holiday (hence my delay in responding, we’ve been away) and I found the hood totally adequate for normal sun protection.

We purchased this as a bundle deal which worked out amazing value for money direct from mamas and papas. The only negative point is the system felt quite bulky and heavy when all together which can be inconvenient when trying to get the pushchair in and out of the car with a clingy baby. I had the original flip XT for my first son, was the third pram we used with him as we didn’t get on with first two. Hi what age can you move your baby from the carrycot to the pushchair my baby is 3 months and is almost too small for the carrycot but she’s not able to sit up unsupported yet so is it unsafe to put her in push chair?This pram was bought as a bundle with carrycot and car seat, nearly one year on it is still in amazing condition and still works like the first day we bought it. It is also easy to steer I'm yet to take it on public transport but I doubt I will have any difficulty. We especially like the easy attachments for the bassinet and the car chair it makes life so much easier.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment