276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NICEDACK Airtag Bike Mount | Universal Bike Mount for Apple Airtag Hidden in the Bike Fork | Mountain Bike Anti-Theft Waterproof | Includes Tool

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is expensive, though, and the reduction in signal means that if you’re using it away from high population areas it will not be as effective as something made of plastic. Make article about GPS locator for your bike, thieves can read article and figure out how to spot the locator and remove it, but you can't get the word out about your product without an article like this one. The anti-stalker stuff is iphone only but anyone with a smart phone can check for the presence of a tag as it transmits via bluetooth.

I've been impressed with how well the AirTag fits into the holder and the included star screws for added security. Thanks to the 3M tape you may put this Airtag mount on any place, for example inside the glove box of your Camper, inside the helmet box of your Motorcycle or somewhere at your Motocross. It secures to the bike in a way that allows the AirTag to be used as a visual deterrent rather than just a way to get your bike back if it's pinched, but it then makes it more difficult to be found by reducing signal.Not suitable for use with an AirTag, and not sure how this went unnoticed during Muc-Off’s in-house testing. With an increasing number of highly valuable bikes and e-bikes on our streets, there’s arguably never been a better time to employ tracking measures to monitor your bike’s whereabouts. Like other bottle-mounted AirTag holders, the Slottr can fit beneath a bottle cage, making it harder for a thief to spot. Then doubled up on each bike with the Steering Stem as well as the Water Bottle pod waterproof mounts.

We are looking into other devices though for both Bicycles and Motorcycles, which will work with Apple and other devices. After securing a mount in place, I walked away from my bike in a straight line to a distance of roughly 100ft. If you don’t have long nails, It can be fiddly to open the Slottr, which doesn’t have a notch in the side for easy access like the Woo Mount. Great for preventing your bike from being stolen and makes it hard for robbers to notice or disable. In the end I used a plastic holder that sat underneath my bottle cage, which was fine but dependent on any potential thief not noticing it was there and simply removing it.

Surely any thief would simply pop a quick slot through the aluminium holder and airtag (thereby killing it permanently), with the cordless angle grinder they used to cut through your lock? The Slottr is a fairly generic mount that performed well during our testing and is the most affordable mount found in this review. g, it is extremely lightweight,thanks to a thickness of only 1 cm, it is completely integrated with your bicycle A-headset. PERFECT DESIGN -- The airtag bike mount with ingenious hidden design and very slim, it is completely integrated with the bicycle. Ninja Mount’s bikeTag Bottle mount is a super-lightweight 3D printed AirTag mount that secures to your bottle mount positions.

If you want to mount your AirTag inside your tyre you could also go for the Muc-Off Stealth Tubeless Tag Holder. Obviously reviewers can only report their findings, George shown us the tracker picking up perfectly fine from quite some distance - but perhaps a more rigorous test is needed, and we're willing to change the score if the results are different this time around. And the 3D-printed Stealth Tag that mounts under the fork is available for a variety of models here.We source raw materials from and electronic components credible sources and make our products in state-of-the-art production center. The opportunist, who will sell a bike worth thousands for a few hundred quid just to make a quick sale, and the well-oiled operations that make a living off stealing bikes. Note: The AirTag is not a GPS unit and relies on nearby devices on the Find My Network to provide location updates.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment