276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spider-Man: Fake Red

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This confidence naturally also spills over into his personal life and he sheds some of his social awkwardness, making a good friend for apparently the first time in his adolescence. All being said though this book is the most realised the Spider-Man mythos and character has been done CORRECTLY in forever in the comic book format, probably since Bendis’s work on Miles Morales, so Marvel should be taking notes. The Spider-Verse movies explore a similar idea of: everyone can wear the mask, what counts is how you wear it. There's nothing wrong with that, of course, though given some of the thematic message of ItSV, I'd say that there's some argument there for the heartfelt idea of "anyone could put on the mask and be Spider-Man, even you" applying to the nature of this release.

I'm a dude trying to get in to Spiderman comics (in 10 yrs I'll be middle age, im probs too old for this but whatever. Osawa gives readers a story that stands out and plays on the strength of what Spider-Man is and can do. This is a Prime example that Peter/Spider-man is a great character and not a loser or a joke he is portrayed to be in the current main Spider-man book. He spends his spare time at the rock climbing gym, where he feels the most like his idol, Spider-Man.I feel that alot of the potential of this concept, being the hero without having the powers and living up to that Spidey name, was pretty much lost at points and with so much going on there lacked deeper substance. Liar Revealed: Yu thinks this'll be a problem if Emma finds out he isn't really Spider-Man, worrying that it'll make her want nothing to do with him.

I was surprised by how the heartfelt nature of Spider-Man: Fake Red had really affected me by the conclusion, but I think it perfectly drove home that while our teen years can often be problematic, within us lies a certain quiet potential for achieving the unexpected or even heroic given the right circumstance. But Not Too Foreign: Yu is a Japanese-American high school student, making him an ideal viewpoint character to explore New York for a Japanese reader.While feeling slightly heartbroken by the news, Yu lends his support to Emma and is satisfied with having her as a best friend. It's an interesting take on Spider-Man and even if Peter is almost absent from the book the story is interesting and engaging. Unsure that the real spidy can help anyone without his suit, Yu makes a choice that’ll change him in more ways than one. The characters are all well written, but I think the series deserves more volumes and a longer runtime would have also benefited the characters to develop deeper.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment