276°
Posted 20 hours ago

White Secret DSR Dark Spot Remover Concentrate Formula

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was casually walking through the cream section of a supermarket then I saw the White secret cream. No one had told me about it before and neither did I ho to ask the shop attendants anything about the cream. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Please I’m dark in complexion and I have dark circle under my eyes…please which would be the best cream for me to use that will lightens my skin and clear up the dark circle under my eyes with no side effects….please I need advise🙏…Thanks Reply

The White Secret cream can be said to be a bleaching cream because any skin-lightening product is termed a bleaching product. As long as the cream is made to serve as a whitener, skin brightener or fading cream, and works by reducing melanin in the skin. Is WhiteSecret a lightening cream? White secret lotion is indeed a good cream and in fact the fastest lightening cream I’ve ever used. There was a time it finished and I couldn’t get one on time. So, I started using another cream and in no time, I started getting darker. After a few weeks, I was forced to start using white secret again and in just a week my skin lightens up again. I've never seen as bad sunburns as this woman's. Her sunburns are a dark brown color and are quite noticeable due to her pale skin. She stressed that the lotion is excellent since it has helped her sunburns fade.Vaseline Oil, Carrot Oil, SIlicone Oil, Petroleum Jelly, Stearic Acid, Vitamin E and A, AHA, BHT, Isopropyl Myristate, Lorol c16, Lorol c18, Aqua and Fragrance. White Secret Lotion Benefits: That said, none of the listed ingredients matches up to the ‘5-day’ skin lightening results. To get a better understanding of how the lotion works, here is a more in-depth look at each of the ingredients shown on the tube.

This extra whitening milk with collagen and essential oils will leave your skin clearer, younger, softer to the touch and perfectly moisturized for a fresher skin. A lot of us know that white secret lotion is a whitening lotion, but does white secret body lotion bleach the skin? So if you want to try out white secret body lotion and find out for yourself; I’ll advise you to avoid sunlight while using it or use it only at night. You can simply dilute the cream with shea butter or some other natural oil to prevent adverse effect. It’s not a cream I would recommend to anyone honestly because of how severe the effect is on the skin. the Duomo, Florence, Italy......drawn from a secret place...limited edition high end print of an original brown charcoal drawing/art/giftVitamin E is a fat-soluble mineral that comes with beneficial properties for your skin. It is a potent antioxidant, making the lotion effective against free radicals that damage skin. I’m sorry about your sunburn Deborah. The cream burnt your skin because you used it and went under the sun. Bleaching creams are supposed to be used away from sunlight or only at night to prevent side effects. Reply

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment