276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Elf on the Shelf North Pole Breakfast Party Set: Accessories, Decorations, and Props for a Festive Elf Breakfast Adventure

£12.475£24.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Add a surprise factor and make a Christmassy door curtain from ribbons or streamers to hang in the door frame of your dining/living room to create an entrance to your North Pole! Along with lots of sweet treats don’t forget you also add some tasty savoury breakfast treats for your North Pole Spread. My poor deprived dc get mini boxes of sugary cereal instead of their usual porridge, juice even though it’s not the weekend, and a mince pie. And don’t forget our Jolly Jingles Spotify playlists – all ready and waiting for you to just hit play!

We open advent calendars and everyone wears their Christmas jumper over their pjs and grumbles that it’s too early. He brought a movie and book advent calendar, decorated the table and prepared yummy, delicious food to eat. I also help to run our thriving online community over in our Facebook support group, as well as volunteering for my local branch of the National Childbirth Trust. This would also be a fun time to give your kids Christmas jammies or a movie, a gingerbread house kit to build, whatever your traditions are!For a healthier alternative, use chopped up fruit to design Christmas Trees, sugar canes or make a standard breakfast into something a little more interesting! Although we’ve had our cheeky Christmas elves visiting us since Evie was little, the North Pole breakfast was a new thing last year and went down and absolute treat. It is our final special morning with her and it’s the only time on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day that our family is just us- before we head to parties and family gatherings and host company.

This year the highlight of our Elf Breakfast was thier baby brother Elf joining the crew so my youngest son Cameron would have his own Elf. Each year I give my kids 2 ornaments- the first ornament is from Shutterfly and it is a photo ornament. I first saw the idea for the North Pole Breakfast from Cara Carroll of The First Grade Parade and I loved everything about it.

Or go for a little more low-key go for a snow fringe again available from Home Bargains for 99p for two.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment