276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dove Baby Wipes Rich Moisture, 50 Wipes

£5.25£10.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When it comes to your little one, we know that protecting delicate skin is just as important as keeping it moisturised – especially against wetness, which can lead to baby nappy rash. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Baby Dove Rich Moisture Wipes effectively remove impurities while instantly moisturizing baby’s delicate skin. It included a smaller pack of 30 wipes, a small jar of baby cream and a small bottle of baby body wash, all in the same scent, which I found to be very pleasant and not overpowering.

Ideal for skin that's prone to irritation or diaper rash, these wipes feature a mild and non-irritating formula that is as gentle as water on your baby's skin. I've got a small pot that I pop in 4 wipes for in my handbag as the packet would be too big but decantng a few works brilliantly.Any signs of damage MUST be noted whilst the driver is present, and you must inform us and sign for the goods as 'damaged' straightaway. And with an easy-to-use pack that stays fresh once opened, these baby wipes won’t leave you stranded when you’re on the go. I suspect these are intended for people to throw into a bag and use if they want to quickly wipe their face to feel refreshed after a long plane ride or day at work, not for any real attempt at feeling clean.

Simple, Child’s Farm, Burts Bees… there are so many ranges these days aimed at babies with sensitive skin, for mums who want to avoid unnecessary harsh chemicals. As you’ll see, there are two which came out way ahead of the others but I’ll show you what I had for all the ones I tried so you can get the idea of what it was like and make your own judgements. Damages: Whilst every effort is made to ensure you receive your goods in perfect condition, in a small number of cases damages can occur during transit. If at any time you would like to opt out from marketing, you can visit the Privacy Preferences page and select the relevant options. It comes in the standard range (blue cap) and sensitive range (white cap) but the entire range is marketed as ‘mild’.

This is the range available in the UK; I’ve seen photos of a Baby Dove cologne that isn’t available here in the UK, so I assume that this is a US product. After 6 months under the dermatology unit at the hospital this is the only range to have cleared up my sons skin!

If your little one is prone to nappy rash, making sure their skin gets the protection it needs is so important. Johnsons Gentle Baby wipes are designed to effectively clean tiny faces, feet, and everything in between whilst being kind to skin. Each wipe is like a little piece of heaven sweeping across a very hot face, its like a cherub has just gently blown across your cheeks. Goodwipes Really Big Body Wipes were hands down the best of the bunch when it came to feeling like you took a shower without taking a shower.Caringly formulated to gently care for your little one, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Hypoallergenic Petroleum Jelly locks in moisture all day long to leave your baby’s skin touchably soft. If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news. Their scent was the best for me as it was a mild citrus which didn’t trigger my migraines and actually was nice to smell. The cover keeps a good seal so the wipes don’t dry out and there’s no issue with adhesive wearing out before you finish the package.

In general, all of the wipes tested came out even in terms of feeling cleaner compared to the baseline of the same amount of time without a shower or sponge bath. Your baby's skin is beautiful - but as a parent, you know that little ones can get dry skin that needs special care. So if you have extra dry skin or scent sensitivity and don’t mind an odd size these might be the best wipes for you. Baby Dove Rich Moisture Wipes gently cleanse and instantly moisturize your little one's delicate skin. Our dermatologist and paediatrician tested baby wipes for delicate skin help remove impurities and leave your baby’s skin clean and soft.Baby Dove products are mild, gentle and hypoallergenic, so you can trust our range will be kind to sensitive newborn skin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment