276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tom Hardy The Dark Knight Rises Bane Vest Costume Faux Leather

£34.5£69.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Place the plastic container on the yoga ball to create a 3D shape. Mold and sculpt the plastic with your hands to create a rough Bane mask shape. Step 3: Carve the Eye Holes Bane, the infamous villain from the Batman franchise, is recognized for his massive muscles and intimidating mask. If you are looking for an impressive costume to wear to a Halloween party, a cosplay event, or comic book conventions, the Bane costume is an excellent choice. In this DIY guide, we’ll show you how to create your own Bane costume step-by-step, from making the mask to fashioning the vest. Materials needed for Bane Costume DIY After that I started to make the tubes for the mask. I stared with the ones that go onto the mouthpiece.

So let’s start with the detailed specification of this breathtaking vest. However, this vest is available in a real and synthetic leather material with an amazing military-style design. Its astonishing green color also provides you with a patriotic feel whenever you have it. Moreover, it is a sleeveless vest that will definitely comfort you and has a front zipper closure.

Dark Knight Rises Tom Hardy Vest

I started by cutting out paper templates, and trying them on to get a rough idea of how to start the headpiece. These pieces where then attached to the respirator, buy gluing fabric the the respirator, then the sides to the fabric. A3. Absolutely. In cosplay events, this mask is great for representing Bane’s appearance. Q4. Can the Bane vest be worn during the summer? A5. Yes, a yoga ball or exercise ball of similar size to the one used in this DIY guide can be used to sculpt the Bane mask. Q6. Will I need a lot of crafting tools? Leather garments should be stored flat or hung, as folding can lead to permanent creases or wrinkles. Products Attributes:

Use a utility knife to cut a hole on each side of the mask where the eyes will go. Step 4: Create the Bane Details With the vinyl armor on all you have to do is add belts. There is no right, or wrong way to do this. I just bought a bunch of belts a thrift store, and glued them on so that they looked kind of like banes. A1. Depending on the skill level, the project will take between 7-14 hours. Q2. How much does it cost to make the Bane costume? All of the tubes around these four tubes were straws, which go into pen tubes, which connect on the mask. I did not measure anything, but I looked a the Bane mask from the movie for reference. A4. Yes, the Bane vest can be worn during the summer as it is lightweight and comfortable to wear. Q5. Can I use any yoga ball size?

Cut the foam into small hexagons (honeycombs) with various sizes. Use the hot glue gun to affix them to the vest in a honeycomb pattern. Step 3: Weather the Vest

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment