276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ravaged Throne (Solovev Bratva Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Leo is patronizing - an emotionless robot who literally doesn’t change at all. Shows Willow 0 respect and forced her into a wedding and loads of other irrelevant things.

Leo Solovev only ever saw me as a weapon, and he’ll view the baby as the same—if he gets the chance. Her voice sends a shiver down my spine. It carries a dusky quality that promises all sorts of pain. No that’s not realistic and it’s also really polarizing. I hate when authors bring in children. There are so many bad parents out there already I really don’t want to read about them in fictional stories that are supposed to be an enjoyable escape with a cup of coffee when I get a few hours in during the day. Did I imagine that? Did I imagine the way he looked at me, with something warm and real in his eyes? Did I imagine all of it? I’m pretty sure that’s a sign of malnourishment. It bothers me only because of the child I’m carrying. A child I thought had been born out of something real. True love. Happily ever after.

Customer reviews

Ravaged Crown is Book One of the Solovev Bratva duet. The story concludes in Book 2, Ravaged Throne . Plot: Leo has been searching for Willow for almost a year now and finally locates her. She's been with her birth mother, Anya, and has changed, maybe for the better, maybe not. She's given birth to their son and has started training to become stronger and more suited for life in the Bratva, but Leo is concerned that she's not ready for the confrontation to come. No matter what, he'll keep her safe throughout everything.

I don’t dream about anything,” I tell her quietly. That’s the truth: in the few restless hours of sleep I’m able to get each night, I see mostly darkness. It’s still preferable to this hell. After reading the first one I was included to read the second because I knew it would be a redemption story. Ravaged Throne by Nicole Fox” is the redemption, action, fantasy, literature and fiction novel that discover the whole story and make the end more predictable and interesting. “Nicole Fox” is the guy behind this superb novel. The author vividly describes the characters, and events. The author shows best character development in sentence length. The novel is well written, well crafted, and just plain good. A really heartwarming story a real pleasure and very easy to read. This is a very good book. You can easily read it in one sitting. You’ve got the wrong girl.” I’ve been saying it over and over again, trying to make someone understand. I don’t know who Viktoria is. Whoever they want me to be, I can’t be her.Romance, absolutely not; there is nothing romantic about this duet. I am an avid reader of the criminal underworld genre and expect more from the story and it's character's than many readers who read this genre.

He has the power to move mountains. The power to take life at will and walk away without a mark on his conscience. He has the kind of power men chase their entire lives and never achieve. Leo’s broad-shouldered silhouette against the dark sky beyond. The last glimpse of him I got before I was taken away. But despite the above, this did keep my attention and it was well written I was just also hoping for some humanity and vulnerability from Leo and some stability and acceptance from Willow and maybe some bloody romance that might have been nice as well, as god knows these two are so far from that place it’s ridiculous. I mean I don’t even think Leo verbally expressed his love for Willow once here if he did it was so fleeting I must have missed it. I’m not above reading mafia books or villain men, but this book failed at every point. there was no SIGHT of redemption, he was the same, and so was she. And I’m sorry but the whole, “I hate him but my body betrays me” is so exhausting. They had sex almost every chapter at one point, and I’m sorry, but I’m calling rape. I don’t care if she enjoyed it, she didn’t want it to happen. just because she’s wet means shit, I hated this book.

Table of Content

Both characters are distasteful, in my opinion. Willow is immature and bratty, although I can understand her reactions in some cases. Leo is mean and arrogant and never lets up. They seem toxic together. She can't say no to him but won't listen to him and he doesn't seem to respect her at all. The story felt like one long argument.

This is a mafia forced marriage romance I mostly liked it the writing was good but the two main characters pissed me off so much and this did affect my overall enjoyment. Leo Solovev is Bratva and he has an agenda one that involves Willow Reeves soon to be Powers. Willow is in an unhappy abusive marriage and she wants out but her husband has no intentions of letting her go that is until Leo enters the picture totally taking over and giving her little choice regarding her future by his side. I remember those quiet moments between our combined breaths. When he was inside me, and I felt whole. Before I can stop myself, I glance down at my arm. She grabbed me two days ago and left behind three long claw marks. It looks like I was mauled by an animal. You’re a disappointment, I’ll give you that. But that doesn’t make you any less a prize.” She leans in close, her minty breath fanning over my face. “Whoever holds you, holds the key to the Mikhailov Bratva. So I’d say you’re very much the right girl.” Time has warped for me inside this cage. I only know it’s been a week because she tells me so. But in my head, it’s been a lifetime.But really this type of “I take what I want and don’t ask”/ “ I am man / I have no feelings / I do killing” is beating a dead horse. There’s nothing new or exciting or different about it. Ravaged Throne is book two in Nicole Fox’s Solovev Bratva duology. Book one was exciting and sexy, but book two falls a little bit short for me. Commentary: So Willow has trained herself into a badass female Bratva boss...except she hasn't. She has some combat skills now, gained from training at her mom's place, but no experience, and really, it sounds like what she has is the kind of training I could get from taking my self-defense classes seriously plus a healthy dose of anger and grief. She seems to make decisions based on jealousy, spite, and hope rather than any sort of logic or foresight. But to be fair, nobody tells her anything. Leo still hasn't really explained what's going on (there are big reveals up until the very end of the book) and he hasn't told her he loves her, even though he's thought it once at the end of the first book and once in this book. He's still mean to her under the guise of causing the proper reaction and that's all the information that she has to work with. But then, while filling in as a waitress at a fancy restaurant, I trip and land in the lap of a gorgeous stranger. Let me explain- as a mother in real life - if I had to go to the extreme of LIE to the father of my child and say that my child is dead to protect them- then I would die with that secret.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment