276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Very Public Spanking for Carmen

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Brief film of a another public caning of that era, and of the offender being carried away afterwards. So that's finally what I needed to tell. I'm sorry for the length of my text... I think I needed to be meticulous. It wasn't easy to write. I'd like to know if someone could understand and explain to me why I feel and act this way.

Courtroom spankings, USA, July 1962 - CORPUN ARCHIVE usju6207

These defendants are not prepared for trial," the judge announced at last. "Bailiff, take them to a barber."

United States: 4-minute TV news debate on school paddling (Sep 2013) arising out of the case of a mother in Alabama who objected to it.

Strict Wives’s Official Social Fan Page | LoyalFans Strict Wives’s Official Social Fan Page | LoyalFans

Graphic footage of a different Malaysian judicial caning. Full-length version of a 10-stroke caning for which we previously had only an "edited highlights" version. Dec 2012: Two young men are paraded before TV cameras on the courtroom steps after being sentenced to strokes of the rotan for rape and robbery. United States: "New State Law Has Schools Rethinking Corporal Punishment", TV news report from N. Carolina, Oct 2010. A modern concept of justice, suited to the 1962 teen-age delinquent, was discussed yesterday by the man known as "the barber judge of Whiting, Ind."But there are more than a few teenagers who deliberately defy the law as a way to impress their peers. They do it to attract attention, to gain esteem with the rest of the gang, to elevate themselves in the eyes of some silly girlfriend who is fascinated by dimestore desperadoes.

Happening To Her - tales of the humiliated - M/f spanking

United Kingdom: TV news item about the European Court of Human Rights ruling in the Scottish tawse case (1982).While the policemen held the squirming youth, the bailiff spanked as directed. Judge Obermiller glanced around the courtroom. The young ruffians who had come to see their gang hero put the law in its place were sneaking quietly away. United States: Two TV news reports, June 2012: A school district in Arkansas reintroduces corporal punishment after a lapse of several years. Segment from a daytime TV chat show discussing a survey which found that many parents would like to see corporal punishment reintroduced in schools.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment