276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Haden Jersey Orange Toaster 4 Slice – Electric Stainless-Steel Retro Toaster - Variable Browning Control - Reheat and Defrost Functions – 1370-1630W

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The toaster is heavier than I thought it would be and the crumb tray comes separately and must be placed under the toaster to collect crumbs. I found it collected a lot more than I expected so cleaned it weekly. We received the Sunbeam Kyoto City Collection toaster (and a matching kettle - separate review) in blue (seems more like a grey) as part of the Product Review Ambassador Program. Most impressively, it’s amazingly easy to clean. Where most toasters have a tray to slide out from underneath with all the excess crumbs, this toaster just simply lifts away from its base, so the base can be taken to the bin and wiped gently with a cloth. So simple and easy. And it too comes with an LED light feature - but I didn’t use the toaster at all in a dark room, so didn’t really see the point in that. The body of this toaster is entirely made of plastic. This material of the making is high-quality, strong, and durable. Plastic doesn’t rust and it surely won’t break so this toaster guarantees its long life of efficiency and toasting performances. The slots are, of course, made of sturdy and heat-resistant stainless steel.

This beautiful orange 2 slice toaster comes in a convenient medium size (12.74 x 7.6 x 7.72 inches) suitable for both smaller and bigger spaces. Despite the fact that it can fit almost any storage room, the toaster comes with a great design so it looks quite good placed on the kitchen countertop. The toaster has a power of 950 W. I now no longer have to use the grill in my stove to make my toast - I have a fantastic, beautiful looking toaster to use. And I look forward to it! The toaster is made of a combination of metal materials. The colored sides are made of cast aluminum, while the rest of the toaster and the slots are made of stainless steel. Metal materials are surely the best option for the toasters since they are sturdy and durable. The 2 knobs are made of strong plastic.

The orange toaster comes with dimensions of 15 x 8 x 9 inches, as well as with a weight of 10 pounds. It is a bit longer, but it mostly takes up narrow space on your kitchen countertop so you’ll have enough space for other appliances. This model is a powerful 1800 W toaster. Easy To Use: Engineered for ease, this red 4 slice toaster boasts user-friendly controls and robust stainless steel construction, ensuring lasting durability and consistent performance. Model Convenient For Needs– do you want to prepare toast just for you or you’re looking for a big toaster suitable for your family’s needs? Choose a 2-slice toaster if you want to toast for you and your partner or roommate. If you need a model that is suitable for your entire family and household, go with a 4-slice model. Theese toasters come in a beautiful palette of shades and nuances, as well as with good components of efficiency. Read these guidelines which will help you find the best model suitable for your needs, lifestyle, and desires! Removable crumb tray: The base mimics trays used in traditional tea ceremonies. It can be easily removed for cleaning crumbs away

Elegant Kitchen Set Pairing: Elevate your countertop with our red toaster, an ideal match for the Haden kettle and toaster sets, creating a seamless and stylish red kitchen appliances ensemble that stands out in any home. We received this product in a set as part of the Product Review Ambassador program. It arrived with a kettle, and the pair making a striking addition to the kitchen bench. Basic Settings– since you want a really specific toaster, don’t bother yourself with complicated settings and all kinds of additional parts. You need a classic toaster with great basic settings such as bagel and defrost/reheat modes, cancel function, and different browning settings. That’s all you need for a good toasting experience. This model comes with 2 control buttons for 2 toasting modes, reheat and defrost. It also has a bigger knob for adjusting the desired browning level (up to 6 different shades). The knob also holds a button for stopping the toasting process if needed. When it comes to the settings, this compact toaster has quite good technical components that ensure its efficiency and good toasting process. The toaster comes with 800 W of power and it has one simple start button. This model has 5 browning settings so you can make the toast with a desired degree of crispiness.A word of caution, if you have a smaller kitchen like me, the Kyoto City Collection 4 slice toaster is not a small or delicate unit. It is hefty both in terms of dimensions and weight (just under 3.4 kilos), taking up a lot of bench space. This posed a bit of a dilemma for me because the Kyoto City Collection 4 slice toaster was too gorgeous to store in a cupboard between uses. They also found that it evenly toasted bread on both sides and that they were able to easily achieve their desired level of browning. To provide safe and cool-to-touch construction, the toaster’s body is made of high-quality and strong plastic. The slots need to be resistant to heat and rust and due to that, they are made of stainless steel. Both of these materials are sturdy, durable, and food-safe.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment