276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Exclusive New No7 Laboratories Resurfacing Skin Paste

£14.54£29.08Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It also uses a blend of bisabolol and licorice to sooth and an addition of pre-biotics to encourage healthier, more balanced skin so you’re left with a calm, clear and fresh-looking complexion.

No7 LABORATORIES Clearing Skin Paste - Boots No7 LABORATORIES Clearing Skin Paste - Boots

Face pastes have a lot of ingredients which are designed to be absorbed by skin and can be left on for a lot longer – without the risk of drying skin. I recommend the Ordinary Peeling Solution as a better alternative, but please do a test patch with that one! Also known as Sugarcane, Saccharum Officinarum is a handy moisturizing ingredient mostly used as a humectant.Centella Asiatica - known as 'tiger grass'; a herb recognised for centuries for its restorative properties. A white frame with a linear geometric hexagon pattern in a gradient of blue and pink with the question What skin type is it suitable for? The best face masks are kind of like vacuum cleaners, they spread on, dry and in doing so force the contents of your pores to absorb up. Using a face mask is a bit like going to an educational wine tasting – the kind where they really do make you spit it out – can you imagine (!

No7 Resurfacing Skin Paste Sachet - 5ml

However, considering its high strength I also expected more of a noticeable difference but there was nothing good I could attribute to this product alone.

Bottom line: If you’ve got a lot of redness on your cheeks and chin, if your skin is stressed out, if you suffer from rosacea or acne scarring No7 Laboratories CICA Rescue Skin Pastehas strong potential to help… a lot (! A helper ingredient that helps to neutralize the metal ions in the formula (that usually get into there from water) that would otherwise cause some not so nice changes. My skin is also really sensitive and I have to be careful with Creams and foundation or I can have a reaction and go really red and my face will sting.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment