276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beautiful: A breathtaking novel about one woman’s strength in the face of tragedy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

bookcommunity #bookobsessed #bookstagram #goodreads #goodreadschallenge2022 #ilovebooks #booknerdigans #currentlyreading #library

Beautiful by Danielle Steel (ePUB) - The eBook Hunter Beautiful by Danielle Steel (ePUB) - The eBook Hunter

I noticed something when reading this book that made me smile. All of the writing manuals, classes, and guides always say “Show, don’t tell. Don’t just tell the story. Show it in dialogue. ” Well, I would say 75% of this story is telling, not showing, but it doesn’t matter. It’s captivating, compelling, and moving. The characters are believable and I connected with them immediately. It completely works. And it made me realize that most or all of the books that I’ve read by Ms. Steel have been written this way. That old adage that “rules are made to be broken” stands true here. This style works for Danielle Steel, as many millions of her readers will attest. It is a good lesson for writers to remember. If you want to write in a way that may break a few rules, and it works for you, go for it. Fans of romantic thrillers and of Danielle Steel will greatly enjoy this one. Want to thank NetGalley and Random House Publishing Group – Ballantine ~ Delacorte Press for this eGalley. This file has been made available to me before publication in an early form for an honest professional review.A large family drama, New York, an autistic sibling and dogs. What else do you need to create a great character read? It was not a deep read and was wildly predictable but I still enjoyed this. I feel sometimes you just need a lighter read and this fit the bill perfectly. Antonia loved the movies; they were a great escape for her. She wanted to be a screen writer and wanted to attend NYS’s Film school. She gets a job as the ‘tenth assistant’ on a movie production that was being produced by famous British Producer/Director Hamish Quist. From #1 New York Timesbestselling author Danielle Steel, a powerful story about fighting for a chance at happiness—whatever the cost. Danielle Steel’s latest book is called Happiness. It was released on August 8 2023. Her next release will be Second Act that will be released on October 3 2023. Does Danielle Steel have a new book out yet?

Beautiful by Danielle Steel | Goodreads

In her isolation, books are her refuge and movies her escape. A day spent being carried away by an unforgettable film in a dark theater is her greatest thrill. Her love of the movies turns into a dream to become a screenwriter, and a summer job at a Hollywood studio. There, a famous British filmmaker notices her, and suddenly she can remain invisible no longer. He wants to put her in a movie and make her a star. It is a dazzling opportunity but a terrifying one, as it strips her of the camouflage that made her feel safe. She is suddenly thrust into the public eye--and even more so when they fall in love. Suspects by Danielle Steel is a cozy contemporary romance you do not want to miss. Your heart will race till the very end of this juicy read! 🥰What’s ugly is that human beings do things like that to each other. That’s the ugly part. The scars are just proof that you were there.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment