276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Folding Magnetic Exercise Bike X-Bike Fitness Cardio Workout Weight Loss Machine

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The X-Bike DUO is not only effective, but functional also! With its easy “out-of-the-box” assembly and handy portability wheels, ProForm have created an exceptionally user-friendly machine. Not to mention its small footprint and ability to fold up and be stored away. The large 700x25c wheels offer great strength and are more than capable of withstanding the city roads with their potholes as well as gripping all year round with the added width of 25c. Built, Tested and Tuned SRAM Rival HRD Hydraulic Disc Brake Caliper & Shifter / Rear Brake - Left 1x / 1800mm / Flat Mount 20mm Any makeshift repairs, adaptations, or changes to modify this product from its normal purpose and function as described in your user’s manual.

With all this out the saddle climbing I was ready to experience rear end flex, but so far so good. While it's clearly not an aero race bike, it was a more than satisfactory agile ride, especially when climbing, with even the bike's weight not overly noticeable. With minimal gears to choose from, riding the Brand X Road Bike requires quite a physically dynamic performance from the rider. It was pleasing to feel that all my efforts were converting into forward propulsion, although a few more gears to shift up into would have been appreciated. SRAM Rival HRD Hydraulic Disc Brake Caliper & Shifter / Front Brake - Right Shifter 11 Speed / 1000mm / Flat Mount 20mm For anyone who's not been following my cycling antics of late - I live part way up a steep hill in a valley on the outskirts of Greater Manchester, on the edge of the Peak District. Hills, unfortunately, can no longer be avoided.Other finishing kit on the bike are alloy bars, stem and seat post. This does help keep the weight down to 11.4kg, or around 25lbs, according to my scales for a size medium, which really isn't too shabby in the grand scheme of things. Comparing the two size mediums side by side and the Brand X Road Bike has a shorter effective top tube - 545mm compared to 484mm of the Triban 100.

Price: Yamaha FZ X price for its variant - FZ X Standard is estimated at Rs. 1,38,089. The mentioned FZ X price is the average ex-showroom. While the bar may sound wide, remember Pinarello measures its bars from the outside of each drop (which are flared by four degrees), so in reality, the width is 44cm. Customers are at the heart of what they do and they're proud to have been providing great value bikes and cyclingequipmentfor over three decades. When you buy from PlanetX theywill support you through the entire process, helping ensure that you get theproductsthatareright for you.

A huge range of road bikes for sale

Riding on the road in the rain has never been my most favorite of pastimes. Add to the mix, lengthy steep downhills, a set of cable pull Tektro rim brakes and my heart rate will continue to rise well after the change of hill direction. Pedaling is very easy at first if you have not turned up the tension level. There are 8 tension levels seen that allow for easy to moderate resistance. While the highest level is difficult, it is definitely much easier than many other bikes in this price range. Many people will see this as a fault, but this is meant to be an exercise bike for losing weight, which means speed and resistance must be kept around an adequate level. I'm so used to fat tires now, that I even consider 25mm skinny, so my rainy road ride anxiety was made worse by the pre-ride tire measuring them at just 23mm. Planet X is a proudly independent,Employee-Owned Company. Every member of the team has an invested interest in providing the best serviceso we canensurethat the experience when shopping with them is areallygreat one!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment