276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AUsagg Hellfire Club Eddie Munson Necklace Eddie Munson Guitar Pick Necklace Jewelry For Women or Men-Red

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Due to the wiki's rules surrounding canonicity, Eddie is listed as between 17 and 20 years of age. [canon-rationale 1] General Grace shared similar comments about the two characters having "baby crushes" on each other during a Comic Con Q&A session. Chrissy? Chrissyyy? Hello? Chrissy! K, Chrissy, wake up! Hey... hello... Chrissy, hellooo. Hey, Chrissy. Time to wake up, okay?! Hello, can you hear me?! Wake uuup Chrissy! Chrissy, WAKE UUUUP! I DON'T LIKE THIS, CHRISSY, WAKE UUUUP!" To embody Eddie's confidence, be passionate about your interests, just as he is with Dungeons & Dragons and music. Show kindness and open-mindedness to others, stay true to your individuality, and use humor to connect with people. If you see something wrong, don't hesitate to stand up for what's right, just like Eddie.

The Hellfire Club members state that Eddie has already failed his final year twice. In 1986, Eddie is retaking his Senior year for the third time. (Based on that info, it sounds like Eddie was originally meant to graduate in 1984.) While Eddie might come across as intense at times, he's genuinely kind and open-minded. At the Halloween party, be sure to exhibit these qualities. Welcome others with open arms, especially those who might not fully understand your unique interests or costume choice. In true Eddie Munson style, be friendly and welcoming to everyone you meet. Step 3: Stand Out, Don't Conform Eddie and Chrissy both attended Hawkins Middle School together, with both of them entering the yearly talent show. They both were impressed by their respective skills - Chrissy's cheerleading and Eddie's band Corroded Coffin. Overtime, however, Chrissy forgot about Eddie as she became engulfed into the popular crowd, though Eddie never held any animosity towards her. Be the Life of the Party: Eddie's character is lively and charismatic. Use your Eddie Munson costume as an opportunity to be the life of the Halloween party. Engage with others, share stories, and bring the party to life with your energy. Eddie wouldn't shy away from a good time, and you shouldn't either. Another detail that fans have brought up regarding Eddie and Chrissy's age gap is the fact that they went to middle school together. Based on that detail, they can really only be around two or three years apart in age.As you prepare to don your Eddie Munson costume and embrace the spirit of the Stranger Things universe, you might have some burning questions. Fear not, for we're here to provide answers to the most frequently asked questions about the Eddie Munson costume. Audiences tend to gravitate toward characters like Eddie because the universal truth is that nobody ever feels like they fit in. But, unlike cute loner onscreen counterparts such as Dan Humphrey ( Gossip Girl) or Jess Mariano ( Gilmore Girls), who ostracize themselves because they feel superior, Eddie is just a self-effacing nerd at heart who is happiest shooting the shit with Dustin (Gaten Matarazzo).

When Vecna is seemingly taken down, the Demobats die. Dustin rushes to Eddie’s side, and Eddie is gravely injured. “You’re gonna be fine,” Dustin says as he holds Eddie in his arms. “I didn’t run away this time, right?” Eddie says, echoing his earlier confession that he always runs in the face of danger.In her file in Ms. Kelley's office, Chrissy's birth date appears to be listed as June 13th 1968 (6/13/68). That detail would make Chrissy 17 in March 1986, set to turn 18 a few months later. So, there you have it. Chrissy is confirmed to be 18, according to her character description. Eddie is confirmed to be around 20 (going on 21), based on Joseph Quinn's comments.

Well, when the other dads were teaching their kids how to fish or play ball, my old man was teaching me how to hot-wire. Now, I swore to myself I wouldn't wind up like he did, but now I'm wanted for murder, and soon, grand theft auto. So, uh, I'm really living up to that Munson name." A 17-to-18 age range was suggested by Grace Van Dien on one of her Twitch streams. [citation needed]Eddie Munson's Role: Eddie is a student at Hawkins High School and serves as the charismatic leader of the Hellfire Club. This unique school society revolves around the world of Dungeons & Dragons, showcasing Eddie's passion for the game. Additionally, he's a skilled guitar player in the band Corroded Coffin. These traits make Eddie a character full of depth and charisma, and they are key elements of the Eddie Munson costume. Eddie also had a standoffish vibe with Steve, primarily due to the tension of them both being protective parental figures to Dustin. The two had moments when they clashed, such as when Steve grew impatient with Eddie gathering his things, or even when Eddie was annoyed on how Dustin spoke highly of Steve. Chrissy Elizabeth Cunningham was born to Phillip and Laura Cunningham in either 1967 or 1968, and supposedly had a younger brother.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment