276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NZXT Kraken X73 RGB 360mm - RL-KRX73-R1 - AIO RGB CPU liquid cooler - Improved pump - Powered by CAM V4 - RGB connector - 120 mm Aer RGB V2 radiator fans (3 included)

£71.495£142.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On idle I have seen temperatures go as low as 27 ⁰ C, on load it only reached 65 ⁰ C optimum after a solid 3-5 hours of video gaming. Users of the Z-3 series pay a premium for the LCD screen compared with the comparable X-3 counterparts. One is connected to my PUMP header on my motherboard, the other to an extra SATA cable television coming from my PSU, and the other is just left hanging as I had to utilize for it. Even with three Aer fans blowing closeby, it's only when they ramp up to near 100% that you notice they're even spinning.

NZXT Kraken X73 RGB AIO review: Exceptional cooling

This was very simple to set up temperatures are truthfully alright but once again its summer season time so perhaps that’s why its running on idle 50c and not that excellent of ventilation in my room, the led from the cooler isn’t the brightest however not really visible when all lights are on in my case.v and under video gaming load (COD) it balanced 42c on the CPU bundle with a space temperature of 24c. This causes air bubbles and kills the cooler causing the fans to run more difficult and temps to remain greater. I tried turning it however realize the other cable televisions would remain in the way as well with the ram. At idle, the Z73 maintained a whole degree (11 degrees Celsius) lower compared with X73 at the same ambient temperature.

NZXT Kraken X73 vs Z73 - Differences between CPU Coolers NZXT Kraken X73 vs Z73 - Differences between CPU Coolers

For those installing it, there are just 2 positions you can orient the pump, on if with the hose pipe outlets dealing with the ran which might be an issue if the slots are close to the CPU socket, and the second alternative is with the hose pipe outlets facing downward. If you are planning on the screen dealing with right side up, one more thing to be conscious of is that unlike what the handbook says there are only 2 viable setup directions.Its simple to ingratiate televisions at the top, however your cooling/performance will suffer considerably.

Kraken X | CPU Coolers | PC Components | Gaming PCs | NZXT Kraken X | CPU Coolers | PC Components | Gaming PCs | NZXT

This All-in-One (AIO) liquid cooler is designed for full and mid-tower cases with support for 360mm radiator mounting, this AIO delivers the highest cooling potential of any NZXT Kraken.again, this will permit the pump to get full power from the mobo, and NZXT Cam will manage the pump speed. This Kraken Z73 is perfect for anyone creating a build that has looks and function in mind, and as for me served as the perfect last touch to my construct. Windows Central is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. I was surprised at how crisp and clear the screen is for how small it is, and while you can publish your own gifs, pictures or whatever there is a bit of a learning process in ensuring your selected gif fits the method you desire it to without a loss in quality or perhaps unforeseen cropping or sizing problems.

NZXT Kraken X73 RGB White All In One 360mm Intel/AMD - Scan NZXT Kraken X73 RGB White All In One 360mm Intel/AMD - Scan

If you’re mounting the radiator to the top of the case, the position of the pipes does not matter, simply whatever works finest for your layout.This isn't a huge issue since most motherboards released within the last few years come equipped with pretty good controls for connected blowers. It’s always the first thing anybody asks me about when they see my computer because of how special it is and how clear and brilliant that little screen actually is.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment