276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Out ‘n’ About Nipper Sport Stroller | Jogging Pushchair | Newborn - 4 Years | Lightweight All-Terrain Buggy | Forest Black | Rain Cover Included

£147.5£295.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The sun canopy is large enough to provide decent coverage, however it’s noisy to fold in and out, which could disturb a napping baby. Note: mine miraculously stays sleeping each time I do this! Out n About Nipper 360. I was still running with this with a giant 3 and a half year old sitting comfortably" - Mumsnet user, Seacow87 Our verdict Frequency of use - How seriously are you taking your exercise? Are you a once a week park runner or a 5k before breakfast type? Depending on the frequency of use, certain features may be more important.

Schedule regular breaks to make sure your little one is enjoying the ride. Don’t forget to take water to make sure you and your child stay hydrated. At just 9.8kg, the Out N About Nipper Sport is so lightweight that it can be pushed one-handed while jogging. The foam handlebar provides a comfortable grip, but I’ve found that it does absorb water when it rains.Would I recommend the Out N About Nipper Sport V4 to parents? Absolutely. No, it’s not the smallest of buggies, it isn't compact when folded and likely won’t fit comfortably in your car boot unless you remove the front wheel first. But it’s more than fit for the purpose it was intended for and that’s running.

There are a few important things to consider when buying a running buggy. Here are the main features to look for: With a frame made of aluminium, the buggy feels well made and durable, and doesn’t scratch or dent easily during outings.By doing this, we whittled our longlist down and chose a selection of the best running buggies that we think offer something for everybody. About the author Suitable from: Birth to 25kg (around five years) | Weight: 12.9kg | Folded dimensions: 93 x 63 x 39 cm | Harness type: 5-point | Adjustable handlebar: Yes What we like Weight: The lighter the overall weight of the pram, the easier it is to push, especially if you’re transporting an older child across uneven terrain. Look for a lightweight option with an aluminium frame. Lightweight, streamlined and lovely to push, this buggy is both stylish and comfortable. As a mum to a daughter who is partial to a buggy nap, the Out N About Nipper Sport has been the ideal choice for me while on the go, whether that's a jog through fields or a walk into town. The suspension is nothing short of amazing, which makes this buggy a breeze to push over bumpy ground - a lifesaver during my many off-road adventures. About the author

As a running buggy, it’s a sturdy piece of kit with a suspension that can be adjusted to suit all running terrains - hello bumpy forest trails! The comfy padded seat (with five-point harness) offers a smooth ride and has plenty of room for kids of all sizes. There’s a rear light for added safety on grey days and adjustable airflow vents for sunny ones. Your choice of fabric colour will likely determine how dirty your pushchair looks after repeated use, but I’m pleased to report that the fabric on my Steel Grey buggy has stayed looking brand-new after four months of almost daily use. Running form: Aim to maintain an upright posture and resist the temptation to to lean over the handlebars. Now a mum of two, Rachel enjoys seeking out fun things to do and cool places to travel to with her family. An avid jogger, Rachel volunteers at her local Junior Parkrun in her spare time and has completed the London Marathon, but is most likely to be found at a playground close to home. Why you should trust us

Read next: The best travel systems for newborns Out N About Nipper Sport V4: how easy is it to fold? As is the case with all second hand Out ‘n’ About pushchairs, the Nipper Single is constructed from a lightweight but extremely robust aluminium chassis which folds down with ease for comfortable handling and transportation. There’s no doubt that the Out N About Nipper Sport V4 has been designed primarily with running in mind, but it also functions very well as a day-to-day buggy, particularly if you live in a rural area and regularly do a good amount of off-roading like I do.

I find that the frame also needs to be wiped down every now and again, especially when taking the buggy off-roading. Price and competition: is the Out N About Nipper Sport V4 good value for money? The latest instalment of Out N About’s popular three-wheel running buggy, the Nipper Sport V4 is one such example. Ideal for jogging enthusiasts and lovers of the great outdoors, it offers all parents need to stay active with their child in tow. How we tested the Out N About Nipper Sport V4

How comfortable is the Out N About Nipper Sport V4?

As running buggies go, the Out N About Nipper Sport V4 makes a very good first impression. Athletic-looking, sleek and minimalist in design, this buggy is one you’ll be proud to run with, with three large, 16-inch wheels that only add to its striking aesthetic.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment