276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Okki Nokki ONE Record Cleaning Machine Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This unrivaled cleaning performance not only ensures the longevity of your vinyl collection but also significantly enhances the audio quality, allowing you to enjoy a superior listening experience. Whether you're a seasoned audiophile or a newcomer to the world of Hi-Fi, our blog offers valuable insights and expert advice to help you make the most of your audio setup. At Expressive Audio we understand and want to emphasise the importance of good record care, not just to promote the longevity of your vinyl collection, but also to protect your stylus from microscopic debris and allow you to listen to the record exactly as the artist intended. Over a few years use I can imagine these mats will show signs of wear and use from the cleaning solution.

If there are any delays due to specific customs regulations, etc, you will be contacted by Hifisound or by the courier with a request for any further information required. Okki Nokki is a renowned brand in the world of audio products, known for its high-quality record cleaning machines. If your record is not fully dry, I recommend sitting it upright inside of a plastic or metal dish rack to dry. Taking convenience into consideration, the Okki Nokki ONE Record Cleaning Machine has been designed in a compact form factor. When using Wash it 2 cleaning solution, the fluid will also evaporate in the container, meaning the container will almost never need to be emptied even after cleaning thousands of records.

The Okki Nokki includes a few accessories to get you up and running, including a small bottle of concentrated cleaning fluid. We strongly recommend storing each record in an anti-static record sleeve after cleaning to ensure the record stays in optimum listening condition for as long as possible.

It’s very effective in its intended use, I don’t think the machine is too loud, I think it’s easy to operate, and overall, I think it effectively cleans and dries your records. The Okki Nokki (335w x 335d x 190h) has a larger footprint, but perhaps less imposing look being shorter than the competitor. Lastly, although these machines function very similarly (and if I’m being honest, I don’t feel that one machine cleaned records better than the other), I do like how the Project VCS has a window indicator on the back of the that shows you how much vacuumed water and fluid is resting inside the machine (as well as a marking that says “MAX” next to it, letting you know when to dump the dirty water out of the machine). The platter turns like a regular turntable, and the vacuum arm cleans all residue from the record leaving it as good as the day it was pressed.I stripped it down, cleaned the sensor and the floats, checked all else i could and it remains stubbornly dead. This brush features two rows of goat’s hair and the luxurious wooden handle makes cleaning large collections comfortable. Been in, cleaned up, checked power cord, fuses and every connection in sight, and all seems ok, but still not working. Cleaning your records after every two to three plays can have a dramatic impact on your listening experience, generating more space between the instruments, and increasing the overall size of the soundstage.

Melody Mate is no different in its make up to others', but they make big claims as “ the best record cleaning solution in the world”. While cleaning vinyl records by hand with the household products that I mentioned above can run you just a few bucks (microfiber rags and dish soap aren’t exactly expensive items to get), a record cleaning machine is a massive investment that’s suited for some…and yet not ideal for others. But the average person playing records isn’t concerned about what their records will sound like 20 years from now. Non Mainland locations - Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, the Scilly Isles, the Scottish highlands and Islands, the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland may take a day or so longer and are not Free of Charge.This guarantee applies to all Okki Nokki Products including Record Cleaning machines and Turntable Essentials. But when I judge the concept of vinyl record cleaning, especially when a product costs hundreds of dollars, I like to think about value.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment