276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NCV Youth Bible

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Soul Survivor NIV Youth Bible is now even more relevant to the new generation of young Christians who find and express their faith at the top Christian summer youth festival, Soul Survivor. With more than 500 new added extras from the Soul Survivor leadership team, this is the Bible to take your teenagers deeper into the best source of advice, guidance and protection in today’s spiritually dangerous world.

With small children, you can read them the Bible and help set aside time for them to be in God’s word. As your kids get into their double digits, though, you’ll notice a shift. Ask your teen if they’ve read their Bible today, and there’s a good chance you’ll be met with eye rolls and sighs.

Focused on key themes of how ancient biblical wisdom is lived out in young human lives, this is the modern translation of God’s word for the challenges that face your teenagers every day at home, school, college, leisure and even at church. Parenting tweens/teens is a hard job. Thankfully God does not call us to do this alone. We have Him. When the parenting journey gets tough remind yourself this is His child, created in His image. Pray daily for their protection, relationships, and that God would draw them closer to Him. The award-winning Good News Bible The Youth Edition helps young people to explore their own responses to the Bible’s timeless message in a way that’s relevant to their lives.

It sounds cliché, but one of the best ways to help your teen grow in their faith is by simply being present. Teens are incredibly unpredictable, from emotions to schedules, you never know when they may want to talk or ask for life advice. Being a presence in their life that is engaged and a place where they know they are safe and loved will open the door for deeper conversation. Best Teen Bibles An easy-to-use devotional that will work for the whole family in just 5 minutes or so. Read full review here. 5 Favorite Family Devotionals The Bible is the most widely translated book in the world, and its enduring message of love and hope is needed now as much as ever. Yet for today’s generation of young people, the Bible can be seen as daunting, old-fashioned and irrelevant.The Good News Bible Youth Edition helps young people to explore their own responses to the Bible's timeless message in a way that's relevant to their lives. Each summer Soul Survivor festival gathers around 30,000 young people to worship Jesus, to learn, to pray and to hang out together in a field in Somerset. The NIV Bible With over 400 million Bibles in print, the New International Version is the world's most popular modern English Bible. This new edition of the Good News Youth Bible is made through a unique partnership between the Bible Society and Youth For Christ. Helping young people connect the Bible with their lives, the GNB Youth Bible was put together with the assistance of young Christians. They shared ideas, told what matters to them, and gave ways that a Bible could be made that would encourage them to read it more. And they were heard.

Made by youth, for youth, this new Good News Bible is a modern and engaging resource for encouraging teens in turning to the Bible for all things.A study Bible is one that offers commentary in the margins and articles from theologians to help your teen better understand what he/she is reading. Quest Study Bible for Teens, NIV Throughout the anglicised New International Version text, you’ll find icon-tagged articles, including: Am I showing my teen (and others around me) the love, patience, kindness, and grace that God shows me? Just like they are beginning to develop independence in most life skills, this is also the age where they must start owning their faith. It’s hard to know the right balance when it comes to spiritual guidance at this stage of parenting. It’s a difficult balance to engage teens without watering down God’s Word to the point of being merely a motivational message. Although there are many different versions of the Bible to speak our teen’s language, our choices only include ones like the NIV that remain closer to the original text.

Am I demonstrating a love for God’s Word in my own life–maybe even studying it in front of my kids? Includes the English Standard Version translation which combines word-for-word precision and accuracy with literary excellence, beauty and readability Here are a few ways to be involved in their faith journey without being “that” parent. Be an example

As the world continues to go paperless, I’ve noticed this even applies to bringing your Bible to church. A growing majority just have their Bibles on their phones. While I still firmly believe in owning paper books, I do know your teen is likely not going to tote a Bible to school and maybe not even to church. You never know when they are going to have something come up in their day where they want to turn to God’s Word. Make sure they have a Bible app on their phone. Their phone is always with them and, with an app, the Bible will be too! A review of some of our favorite devotionals for preschoolers and elementary kids. Resources for How to Talk to Your Kids About Sex I strongly suspect that if we saw all the difference even the tiniest of our prayers to God make, and all the people those little prayers were destined to affect, and all the consequences of those effects down through the centuries, we would be so paralyzed with awe at the power of prayer that we would be unable to get up off our knees for the rest of our lives.” Your prayers for your teen matter!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment