276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Intel Arc A770 Graphics

£0.5£1Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Since launch, Intel’s GPU driver teams have worked to deliver huge performance increases for their ARC series graphics cards across a variety of PC games.

There are options to use XeSS to prioritize performance to get the most frames per second, while maintaining the best possible image quality. That’s not to say we’ll end up with anything that can take on the RTX 4090 this year, as the next cards will seemingly tap out at 225W.We've had plenty of details on Intel's Arc Alchemist architecture, which we've known about since last year. Simply put, things could get real interesting in 2024 if everything pans out for Intel, and I’m keen to see what the company can achieve. For as long as I can remember, I've had love of all things tech, spurred on, in part, by a love of gaming.

What will really matter is whether these optimizations are incorporated into drivers for Intel's next generation Battlemage GPU family. To afford more LN2 he began moonlighting as a reviewer for VR-Zone before jumping the fence to work for MSI Australia. That said, AMD and Nvidia cards would also benefit from this feature at least somewhat, so you could reasonably expect a few extra frames per second for those cards, had they been tested with Resizable BAR enabled. Intel Arc graphics solutions comprised of hardware, software, and services were built to enable supercharged gaming, powerful creating, and seamless streaming experiences. Bring your best for your viewers and take your livestreams to the next level with virtual streaming technologies built into Intel Arc Control enabling flexibility and creative control.The only real disadvantage of these cards is their DX9 and DX11 performance, graphics APIs that have become much less popular over the last five years but make up a large proportion of older games. Along with all the render slices and other functionality, there's a large chunk of L2 cache and the memory fabric linking all of the slices together, up to 16MB in the A770. What ever you've read, i am backing intel a bit, as i once ran, without knowing, the igpu of an intel cpu on game and noticed not much difference for ages.

The Xe-Cores each hold 16 256-bit Vector Engines and 16 1,024-bit Matrix Engines with a shared pool of 192KB of cache. Turing could do one ray/triangle intersection per clock, and an indeterminate number of ray/box intersections.

The Arc A770 is a great graphics card, as I mentioned in the intro, but it does have its limitations. High Density Glass Fabric PCB High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the graphics card against electrical shorts caused by humidity. Not everyone uses high refresh rate monitor and today, when electricity is expensive and most likely will be even more in the near future, I'd like to see how much power a GPU draws when not trying to run the game as fast as possible. Intel’s Arc A770 Limited Edition graphics card clearly has a few rough areas that need to be smoothed over. With industry-first AV1 hardware encode and the advanced Intel® Xe Media Engine, the most comprehensive media capabilities1 are at your fingertips.

These cards are especially good for content creators, with AV1 encoding providing a massive quality boost versus older H. By that metric, Intel is nearly a year late to the party — blame Covid, supply chain issues, and even the Russian invasion of Ukraine if you're looking for reasons. Even the more powerful AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT consumed less power during the tests, and that card performed considerably better.The Intel Arc A770 is arguably one of the best graphics card options right now in terms of value, but the Alchemist line-up sticks to entry level. Resolution Support Not only can it handles 4K graphics but also supports the next generation 8K video output for the ultimate visual experience. as real users, posing a threat to a site’s security, so the site sometimes runs random security checks.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment