276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Peepee Teepee for the Sprinkling WeeWee: Airplanes in Laundry Bag

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Next, trace and cut out semi-circles, one exterior and one interior, for as many wigwam/teepees as you wish to make. I have a pretty good fabric stash, but it’s comprised of almost all girly fabrics. Thankfully, I had a few scraps of boyish fabric left from some burp rags I made for a friend a few years ago. I also grabbed a few hand-me-down flannel blankets and burp rags for the inside fabric. Now it’s time to sew! Take two semi-circles and place them right sides together. Sew along the curved side using a 1/4″ seam allowance. Nothing is quite as therapeutic and relaxing as a nice warm shower…unless, of course, it’s coming from your sweet baby boy’s diaper.? The teepee style’s simple design allows them to be specialized to a high degree, and you’ll see all arrays of takes on design. It’s all about what your needs are.

Peepee Teepees - Etsy UK

First step, cut out a 6-7″ diameter circle to use as a pattern. I found that the little dessert paper plates are exactly 7″ in diameter, so I used one as a template. One of the biggest benefits of having a teepee style tent for family or frontcountry outings is how easy they are to set up compared to other “large” tents. For single-pole style teepee tents, setup is often as easy as staking down the bottom and propping it up with a pole.

All the Teepee Tents We've tested

If you’re looking for something to shelter a lot of people and don’t mind the extra weight, tents in the frontcountry section are a great option with many at affordable prices. A lovely little online shop, Uncommon Goods, sells some adorable fabric cones cleverly called Pee Pee Teepees. You simply place the little cone over baby’s boy business and it catches any scattered showers that might pop up during the diaper change. They aren’t very expensive, but Itook one look and knew I could sew some myself.

Pee Pee Teepee Tutorial - The Ruffled Mango

Man Cub has been the sweetest babe in the world, but let me tell you, he’s a real whiz kid. He has done things that defy all logic and at least a few laws of nature. He sprinkled my husband’s iPhone so heavily that I thought it might need to spend some time in rice to dry out! Obviously, I’m still working my way along the learning curve (and will be for the next 18 years!). Modern takes on the teepee are a far cry from the skin and pole design of their predecessors, but the function remains the same. They’re reliable, versatile shelters can get the job done in all four seasons. Construction can range anywhere from a pared down tarp shelter, to burly canvas teepee tent. Even the tents with external frames, though they might require more than one person to set up, are on average far less complicated than a multi-piece dome tent with a vestibule. These large, family style tents have the added perk of ventilation. When you’re housing up to twelve people in the same shelter, having a reliable means of airflow is a must. Choosing the Right Tent for Your NeedsTeepee tents, also contemporarily known as mids or pyramid tents. Aside from a rustic aesthetic appeal, this style of tent has withstood the test of centuries as one of the most reliable styles of nomadic shelter ever created. Lightweight options often don’t include a floor and bug net, making for a closer experience to nature than many people are prepared for. On the other hand, if you want a shelter that isn’t a burden to carry long distances, and don’t mind roughing it a little bit more, a style of teepee called a “Mid” has been a staple choice in the mountaineering industry for the last few decades.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment