276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LifeMel Honey 120g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This medicinal Life Mel honey is an innovative groundbreaking product for treatment and support of patients suffering from acute malignant illnesses and their respective side-effects. This honey is intended for prevention and treatment of the side-effects involved in chemotherapy and radiation treatment. Yet, if there is a slight chance to improve the life of our loved ones, let’s give it a try. I know I would. The patients taking part in this trial were the kind who had no other solution,” says Shmueli. “They had already taken shots to boost their immune system and these had failed.” In 1974 I started work at a kidney transplant centre, an institution with a very high patient mortality rate. Upon examination, it was found that the vast majority of patients died from secondary infections rather than the actual operation itself. This realization led me to start to develop a range of herbal formulas to help boost the immune system. However these formulas proved to be completely inedible due to their powerful ingredients. In an attempt to sweeten the medicine, I experimented by feeding the formulas to bees and giving patients the resulting honey. I took the special honey with the aim of strengthening my immune system. I underwent tests between chemotherapy treatments, the results of which showed that the condition of the immune system had improved dramatically, in spite of the chemotherapy treatments. -Ester, Alfei Menashe

re: wishi'dreadsonner's comments ... My son has been on Life mel for four weeks now and I like to respons and perhaps provide some insight into Lifemel UK publisher of rejected knowledge in areas of esoteric thought and radical streams of spirituality.

Any clinical trial?

The same week that I started to use Life Mel honey, the weakness was not so severe and I could get out of bed every morning, and cook and function as a mother to my children. The itching in my body was completely gone, I did not have any limb pain, and my hemoglobin level kept going up. LifeMel as seen in Your Healthy Living - has been proven in a number of cases to support immunity. It's produced by honeybees fed on a specific botanical diet, including herbs such as Siberian Ginseng, Echinacea and Calendula.

Name of the trial: Lifemel Honey During Adjuvant Chemotherapy for Breast Cancer Patients to Prevent Leucopenia The study included 60 patients, older than 18 years old, with early breast cancer, who were receiving adjuvant chemotherapy with AC (adriamycin- cyclophosphamide) or CAF (adriamycin- cyclophosphamide- 5- fluorouracil) combinations. Every day these patients received one spoon of Lifemel honey or regular honey (double blind)- during the adjuvant chemotherapy. In the show, Dr. Chris reveals he's been encouraging the use of this honey among patients who are having chemotherapy to treat cancer. Usually patients will notice a drop in their white blood cell count while undergoing chemotherapy, but in each of his own cases, Dr Chris has noticed that the decrease in white blood cells slows down when patients are taking the honey. Life Mel Honey was effective in decreasing the incidence of anemia in 64% of the patients, decreasing the incidence of severe neutropenia and lowering the incidence of potentially fatal thrombocytopenia (low platelets). Medical Oncology, vol. 23, no. 4, 549-552, 2006. The results were conclusive: LifeMel is effective and safe and showed improvement in general feeling and quality of life. According to lifemelusa.com. Similar types of honey:Firstly, I would like to pose the question what price can you really put on improved health and quality of life?? LifeMel is a food supplement from the beehive, made by bees fed on a specially formulated diet. LifeMel ingredients Manuka Lab Manuka Honey MGO 300will not have quite as much MGO as Manuka Lab Manuka Honey MGO 525for example. The dosage can be increased to a maximum of 4 teaspoons (20cc) a day. The LifeMel effects will be felt after 5-10 days.

Training Academy Homeopathy Nutrition Reiki, Distant Learning. Diet, Health Screening, Detox, Stress Natural pure honey consists of 82.5% sugar and 17.5% water. Additionally, honey includes many diverse types of minerals, enzymes, vitamins, alkaloids, organic acids, tannin, saponin, various fatty acids, and other valuable components.Ester Karpel, from Kiryat Shmona, also reports impressive health benefits. “I experienced very positive effects immediately,” she says. “Before taking LifeMel, my white blood cell count ranged from 2.0 to 4.0, after taking LifeMel for five days, my count rose to 6.6 and I felt better. I know it’s working for me because I temporarily stopped taking it and my white blood cell count dropped to 1.7. When I started taking it again, my white blood cell count rose again.” One single small study was conducted in 2005, by Professor Jamal Ziden, head of the Oncology department in Sieff Hospital, Dr. Moshe Stein, Oncology department Rambam Hospital, and Professor Eitan Friedman of Sheba Medical Center. LifeMel is not artificially treated in any way and no ingredients are added after extraction from the hive. LifeMel has a distinctive, pleasant aroma and flavour. Holland & Barrett provide an extensive collection of honey solutions and supplements. Some of our most popular products include: Main plants used in the production of LifeMel: Eleutherococcus Sentic, Taraxacum Off, Ficus Carica, Vaccinium Myrtillus, Trifolium Platense, Morus Alba, Chicorium Int, Beta Vulg, Inula Helenium, Ribes Nigrum, Melissa Off, Calendula Off, Urtica Dioica, Avena Sativa, Echinacea Purpurea, Uncaria Tomen.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment