276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Healing Code: 6 Minutes to Heal the Source of Your Health, Success or Relationship Issue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Loyd calls energy medicine “more powerful than anything ever discovered.” He says his method is scientifically proven. He claims that Einstein discovered energy medicine. That’s nonsense. Einstein discovered the relationship between matter and energy, but he never said anything about energy medicine or a human energy field. Loyd quotes the ever-enthusiastic but untrustworthy Dr. Oz: “the next big frontier in medicine is energy medicine.” (Sure it is! And the next big frontier in weight loss is this week’s new miracle weight loss product.) He even cites the discoveries of Dr. Masaru Emoto, whose laughable experiments allegedly showed that unpleasant words written on a container of water could change the molecular structure of the water so it would make ugly snowflakes. He claims that stress is the cause of 95% of all illness and disease, that your beliefs control your DNA, and that cancer can be the result of bad cellular memories. This book is easy to read, but it will challenge how you think because it presents an entirely new model of healing. It is not based on traditional medicine or even alternative health practices. It is based on the idea that we are energy and that stress is the cause of all illness.

Divine Healing Codes and How to Use Them - Light Internal Divine Healing Codes and How to Use Them - Light Internal

Loyd and Johnson are Christian physicians who have written a book based on scientific research. In Part One of the book, the authors discuss the “Seven Secrets to Life, Health and Prosperity.” Part Two is “The Solutions to Healing Virtually Any Health, Relationship or Success Issue.” The basic premise is that all illnesses are caused by stress and all stress is caused by issues of the heart. Resolve the issues of the heart and relieve the stress by using the healing codes and your illness, whatever it may be, will be healed. It’s not quite that simple and the book gives many more details about the process. For Canines–all dogs domestic and those found in Nature such as foxes, coyotes, wolves, dingos and similar I did their on-line test to ascertain my heart issues but this did not give me clarity or any solution at all. I first started to suspect that this is the case when I was at a weekend seminar with Dr. Alex Loyd and he gave us custom codes, pulled straight out of this … belly.But too often claims originality and uniqueness when it is painfully obvious it has no right to claim either. It is directly over the Adam’s apple, and in this case the hands should be placed directly on the body (and not a few inches from the body as is the case with the other positions). Now I don’t have an Adam’s apple but could see from the illustration where it was supposed to be. The big problem is that though my hands are not deformed in any way I just can’t get them into the position shown in the drawing. Here they are lying vertically on the chest – I can place them horizontally on the chest but nothing like in the position portrayed. Only if the hands were someone else’s hands could they lie as shown in the drawing.

Healing Code Method - Homeopathy For Women Healing Code Method - Homeopathy For Women

for rain rot more severe cases in which the infection has affected deeper skin layers –requires your veterinarian to give antibiotic injections Each position is held for 30 seconds and the sequence is repeated several times for a total of 6-8 minutes

Testimonials

Grabovoi believed that the energy of anything could be changed by activating these code, and you could basically remote control anything, and heal any ailment- even death! That is where the controversy with him really began to get wild. Why Was The Grabovoi Number Sequence Found Controversial? We need to change attitudes because the ones we have were given to us by those that want us to be a slave.

The Healing Codes – The Healing Codes The Healing Codes – The Healing Codes

for those who experience anger management issues, and for those who are around them (I gave this one to a surgeon who was yelling at the everyone in the room yesterday) Grigori Grabovoi first developed these cheat codes using his Radionic machine to fix health issues in life forms. It’s important to know these one things because they are the basic premise for The Healing Code system.for those who are the target of hate because they are ‘different’–for the strength to survive and the will to endure

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment