276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Best Ever Book of Jamaican Jokes: Lots and Lots of Jokes Specially Repurposed for You-Know-Who

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I got lost in a Jamaican marketplace, and a local vendor told me, ‘Mon, you need to get your bearings straight.'”

The white man went first, got chewed up. The Chinese man went thereafter, and was met with the same fate, as soon a the king could’ve said to the Jamaican that he was next, the Jamaican was already on the other side of the river looking very upset. The king asked him what is it he wants for his gift? Still fuming the Jamaican replied, “I want to catch the man who shoved mi off inna the water!” Ears Laughter is a powerful force that can bridge gaps and heal wounds. Funny gay jokes provide a platform to celebrate diversity and promote acceptance. They create an inclusive environment where individuals can find solace, connection, and understanding. By sharing a joke, we can spread joy and foster a sense of unity among all people. Conclusion

Rastaman

When you travel home, you bring an extra suitcase going down, it has none of your clothes; returning, it has food. Mi a sen yu wha lef a Puncie fi di funeral dung deh inna Jamaica. Sarry seh mi couldn’t mek di funeral cause dem seh di expenses dem too high. Yu wi find inside a di coffin, unda Puncie body: Riggle mi dis, riggle mi dat: Prime Minister, Doctor, Governor General… which one wear di biggest hat?

What did the Jamaican church do when they ran out of hymn books? They started singing “Bob Marley” hymns! Here is a list of funny jamaican accent jokes and even better jamaican accent puns that will make you laugh with friends. Embrace the spirit of Jamaica and laughter with our hilarious Jamaican Jokes. Experience the Caribbean vibes through humor and jests. Why was the Jamaican chef so beloved? Because he always added a little “spice” to everything he cooked! Why was the Jamaican surprised when he saw a bunch of Transformers flying over his house? 'Cause there were robots in de skies.

PAIN

But one day the radio stopped playing so he decided to open it when he looked inside he saw a dead mouse. I hired a Jamaican magician for my party. He said he could make the plantain disappear, but when he did, it just re-peat-ed.

One day the old man said to the said to his wife, “Mazie, yu know afta all these years mi still love yu so” Why did the Jamaican ghost start a business? It wanted to “boo-st” its income! Puns to “Rasta-fy” Your Day (Double Entendre Puns)Short jamaica puns are one of the best ways to have fun with word play in English. The jamaica humour may include short destination jokes also. Why did the Jamaican man refuse to pay for his meal at the restaurant ? Because he was already Jamaican for it, mon! Some are testing the waters to see who they can talk into brojobs. How can you tell if a novel is homosexual? Why did the Jamaican refuse to join the Navy? Because they said they wanted sailors, not reggae-tors! Get ready for a Caribbean comedy experience with our Jamaican jokes. These hilarious one liners and clever wordplays will transport you to the Jamaican vibes, leaving you with a smile that’s as bright as the island’s sunshine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment